X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Fidelity

Some of these posts Ifm reading about J-girls sleeping around are vaguely disturbing.

Ifve been away from Nippon for a few months now, & itfll be a few months more before Ifm back. It would appear that **** chan is the very picture of devotion - flying out to visit me, bursting into tears when itfs time for her to leave for the airport, emailing me nearly every day, telling me she says oyasumi to the stuffed toy I gave her (& which she named after me) & sleeps with it every night.

My concern is not so much that she could be looking for fun elsewhere while Ifm away, but that she wonft be able to say No to some sleazy gaijin who takes it upon himself not to take No for an answer. Shefs certainly never said No to me. Or at least she didn't really mean it.

Japanese men certainly donft seem to give too much though to straying, can the society really function without J-girls also playing the field? If the population is roughly 50/50 men/women, then the Japanese malefs legendary predilection for extramarital entertainment canft simply be limited to hostesses & soaplands can it? Do gnormalh J-girls not think anything of two-timing as long as they get away with it?

I guess what Ifm really asking is – should I cheat on her while Ifm overseas? Would it even count as cheating?

Originally posted by spacetiger
    I guess what Ifm really asking is – should I cheat on her while Ifm overseas? Would it even count as cheating?
    I love that twist ending. You really had me going there for a while...I thought you were truly concerned that your J-gal might have a cultural predilection for infidelity. And then we'd get a lot of loserly sob stories about the inherent sluttiness of Japanese girls. Or worse, the culture cops would chime in with their all-knowing, sanctimonious claptrap. Read one of their posts and you know what it's like to get a pearl necklace...

But you just want permission to scoop a few melons on another hemisphere. Son, you have my leave, my blessing... my respect. And if it eases your conscience to think that I'm bangin' your GF over here, then please think that. Think big, very big...

Comment

Pains me to agree with Sincity, but I do.

Your post is twisted, Tiger.

No, 'J-girls' don't cheat because they are built this way. But if you are, then by all means go ahead.

I am actually in the same situation as you. I had the same fear as you (after all, she did not say no to me, did she?) but we both make sure this fear dies.

Like we chat daily, she msn's me every evening after work, we have video links, she came here twice... basically, even now we are together every day. 5 months already.

So, my point is don't think about cheating... think about how to grow the relationship. Remote relations really bring out the feeling, test commitment, and open the person much more then usual.

Comment

Twisted Schmisted

Originally posted by Gaijin de Moscu
        So, my point is don't think about cheating... think about how to grow the relationship. Remote relations really bring out the feeling, test commitment, and open the person much more then usual.
        Surely I can THINK about it? Where's the harm in that? Right now the relationship is essentially that of pen-pals, & she's too hazukashii to repsond in kind to my more sukebe missives.

Anyway, there was more than just the one question in my post - bring on the loserly sob stories about the inherent sluttiness of Japanese girls, I say. I'd get the ball rolling, but unfortunately **** chan is either above reproach or too damn clever for me (which pretty much adds up to the same thing).

Comment

Originally posted by spacetiger
          Surely I can THINK about it? Where's the harm in that? Right now the relationship is essentially that of pen-pals, & she's too hazukashii to repsond in kind to my more sukebe missives.
          Oh sure. Think about it.

My optimism is now being taken through a new test.

Before leavig Japan to join me here next month, my g/f is going to the other prefecture to see her parents this weekend. Logical.

We just had an internet chat where she told me that her parents invited her ex-husband to this family reunion, too. It will be the last time they will probably ever see him, and they like him and want to make sure that he was not too much hurt during the sudden divorce that she imposed on him.

Overnight, he will sleep in the room with her father in a ryokan. She will be with her mom.

A test, indeed, - when you are on the other end of the word and know that this will be happening. I wonder what I will be thinking tonight.

Comment

Spacetiger;

Feel free to Fk around. You've already made up your mind, so asking us about it is superfluous, but if it makes you feel better about cheating on her to get our support, 撣I

And while you're thinking about Sincity with his fat cactus inside your innocent girlfriend, add to me to that lovely party... plowing the cornhole from behind and turning her into a live double-Dutch door.
            Don't worry, Madmax, you'll get your turn next

Comment

Yawn

Maybe if I was as insecure as you I'd rise to that. Nice imagery though - cactus, cornhole - quite the green thumb really, aren't we?

The point is not that I don't need your support, it's that I haven't made up my mind! Could any Nova employees give me some real dirty stories about how bad you got burned?

What's a live double-Dutch door? How is it better than a dead one?

Comment

A dead double-Dutch door is just that. It's the kind that you use to go in and out of, and occasionally only open up the top to let in the sunshine and say, "Howdy neighbor." Perhaps you could set out an assortment of apple and rhubarb pies to cool off on a cool autumn day.

A live double-Dutch door is what your girlfriend becomes when she's alone with any two, well-hung gaijins at the same time.

Comment

oh spacetigre

if you need a bunch of gaijin on a messageboard to validate your promiscuities then you arent much of a man. Figure it out yourself, or go starve to death in a forest.

Comment

Thanks, that's great advice!

Originally posted by Positronius
                    Figure it out yourself, or go starve to death in a forest.
                    What's a "forest"?

Comment

Can't remember the album... My buddies and I used to crack out the chorus pedal and try to be cool with that bassline. The bass was pure genius. The lyrics are purely average though. Guess lyrics weren't their strong point.

Comment

Originally posted by Song2
                        .. snip ..

Now, no points for the band, but x5 for the name of the album...
                        Love google:

http://tinyurl.com/53mgs

The album: Mixed Up

Comment

No. They were playing that song way before they thought of mixing it up. I think it was seventeen seconds... f*ck it, I'll check it. Yes, it was seventeen seconds.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...roduct-details

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedog
                            No. They were playing that song way before they thought of mixing it up. I think it was seventeen seconds... f*ck it, I'll check it. Yes, it was seventeen seconds.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...roduct-details
                            Ah sh*t... shows how much I know about the Cure Don't really like them much anyway....
                            Last edited by wulong; 2004-11-03, 04:18 PM. Reason: they sound like 80s music, which i hate

Comment

Working...
                            X