Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick intro....

Hola!
    Since there is no 'introduce yourself' section on this forum, I figured this was as good a place as any. I moved to Japan in late July and, since then, I've been looking for an online community to join....this is the best one I've come across. I must admit, the others are a bit too scary for a novice like myself!
    Adios

Gaijinpot (the forums at least) is more of an annonymous forum than a community. Lots of laughs as well.
    Last edited by Emulator; 2004-11-02, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Hola, Encatada (sorry my Spanish is very basic).

This forum features many varied personalities.

Also, lots of charisma men who think they're all that, but just ignore them, they don't have a clue!

Comment

Originally posted by pink_bits
        Also, lots of charisma men who think they're all that, but just ignore them, they don't have a clue!
        I don't know. Most of the 'Charisma Men' just seem to be putting up an act. It's sometimes hard to tell who's joking and who isn't on message boards sometimes.

Anyways... Welcome bellavida. Bienvianidos a nuestro mundo. (It's been a while for me and Spanish, so I probably butchered that)

Comment

so, belladiva, thats a girls name right?

anyways, Im 6 ft, pretty muscular, I read lots, pretty cultured, I have a high paying job, and I really love to make a girl feel at home in the universe. (if you know what im saying) Um...yeah, I graduated from a very prestigious university and have the benefit of good breeding. I have straight teeth, good posture, nice skin, there is no pattern of hemophilia or homosexuality in my family, we come from a long line of lower-level scottish aristocricy, so we were well-off but not too well-off as to not understand the working man's plight.

Im quite able to empathise with the poor of the world, Ive been to africa and met many wonderful people there. Ive seen the high and the low, I have a good work ethic, a strong protestant upbringing and I know the value of a dollar bill.

so, in summary, im pretty good genetic material.

Comment

Originally posted by Emulator
            Gaijinpot (the forums at least) is more of an annonymous forum than a community. Lots of laughs as well.
            I have read a bit of the backlogs and I always get a good chuckle

positronus, I'm pretty sure you're playing around....I really like what you have to say in the majority of your posts though.

gracias por los tipos bienvenidos

Comment

Working...
            X