Talking to girls online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking to girls online

Found that it's rather easy to get attractive girls flirting on mixi (I know basic Japanese) and other sites like that. Unfortunately I am quite terrible at closing the deal and getting them to agree to meet me. Any advice, GP?

Originally posted by lennonix View Post
    Found that it's rather easy to get attractive girls flirting on mixi (I know basic Japanese) and other sites like that. Unfortunately I am quite terrible at closing the deal and getting them to agree to meet me. Any advice, GP?
    What on earth makes you think these girls you "met" online are attractive? Or even girls?

Inquisitively,
    A.

Comment

Originally posted by Agitator View Post
      What on earth makes you think these girls you "met" online are attractive? Or even girls?

Inquisitively,
      A.
      I have no reason to not believe them because it's an online dating site and social networking site. If they have hundreds of friends at a university for instance, then someone is bound to have figured out they aren't using a real photo. Also it's Japan, less weirdos are online here.

Comment

Also it's Japan, less weirdos are online here.
        You have really got to be kidding.

Comment

There are a few good jokes here...
          but seriously, what would make you think that there are less weidos online in Japan as opposed to anyplace else?

Comment

Sweet Jesus....
            Fred
            PS back in the day, mixi was a gold mine for hot, horny....really f'd-up chicks (tell them you are rich and single)

Comment

No trolls in Japan? The world's biggest troll site is a japanese site (2ch) but too be honest there was a time when I also thought japanese are too friendly to be trolling on the internet lol.

Anyhow meeting jgirls online and getting them interested in you is indeed very easy. Closing the deal can be a pain in the ___. In general they expect you to take the lead for everything. If you don't take the lead and you don't suggest a date/time/place you will never close the deal. Don't take it too personal though there are also alot of timewasters. Girls who just want a penpal or internetfriend.

If a girl flakes ignore her (and in the meanwhile talk with many other women) and wait for her to contact you. They will play hard to get or they are just busy. It doesn't matter what reason she gives if you she flakes start ignoring her. If she likes you she will contact YOU.

If it feels like it's going nowhere just delete them. I recently found out there are soooo many jgirls. No need to get attached to them. For every girl you delete just add 2 more.

Comment

agree with above

girls who balk too much aren't worth the time, just stop talking to them

when inviting a girl out to meet don't make it a date type invitation. tell her you're going shopping and want her opinion on clothes, or tell her you know an awesome cafe somewhere, etc.

choose a safe time to meet like 1pm on a sunday.

of course, if the girl is a horny little thing she'll meet up easily whenever and wherever you want but (hot) girls like this aren't THAT common. ugly ones willing to do that are all over the place though.

Comment

Your answer

...it's rather easy to get attractive girls...on mixi (i know basic japanese)

...unfortunately i am quite terrible at closing the deal and getting them to agree to meet me. Any advice, gp?
                  STEP ONE : Set online dating search for women [+30 years old and older]

STEP TWO : Learn more than basic Japanese

STEP THREE : PROFIT

Comment

Working...
                  X