Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

Is "love" important in starting a relationship?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "love" important in starting a relationship?

My theory is "NO"
    If two people meet and think that, if they both work at it, it will be good, then it will.
    Your thoughts?

Are you okay?

Lot's of relationship questions today......

Comment

Originally posted by SometimesJustMe View Post
      Are you okay?

Can't work. Just had shoulder reconstruction #2. Off my tits on opiates. Bored with "How do I get laid?" threads.
      Enough said?

Comment

Are you okay?

@ Oxymoron : Is this what you are feeling right now?? Me, personally, i don't think i can. I want to build relationships with the one i love. Well, maybe for after 10 years of marriage, i wouldn't see the love i felt as the same way. But it definitely took a lot of effort, copromise, trust, time, passion, honesty, bravery, will to build something like marriage and make it last forever..

@ SometimesJustMe : is it probably his time of the month??
        Last edited by rievi; 2012-04-02, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rievi View Post
          @ Oxymoron : Is this what you are feeling right now?? Me, personally, i don't think i can. I want to build relationships with the one i love. Well, maybe for after 10 years of marriage, i wouldn't see the love i felt as the same way. But it definitely took a lot of effort, copromise, trust, time, passion, honesty, bravery, will to build something like marriage and make it last forever..

@ SometimesJustMe : is it probably his time of the month??
          Excuse me while I throw up. Too much saccharine.

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoron View Post
            Excuse me while I throw up. Too much saccharine.
            It's just my opinion oxy. And anyway, can you throw up money like KB?? *joke

Comment

Can't work. Just had shoulder reconstruction #2. Off my tits on opiates. Bored with "How do I get laid?" threads.
              Enough said?
              In that case not only do I understand, but I hope you bring some of those opiates with you when you move here :-p

My answer would be that "love" is an important stage of a lasting relationship, but it better be based on a sh!tload more than just love to last though. I've heard that scientifically speaking "love" is a feeling based on a hormone you produce that lasts at most, 3 years into a relationship.

Comment

I dunno. It's nice to be in love but you can have a good relationship without.

Comment

In that case not only do I understand, but I hope you bring some of those opiates with you when you move here :-p

My answer would be that "love" is an important stage of a lasting relationship, but it better be based on a sh!tload more than just love to last though. I've heard that scientifically speaking "love" is a feeling based on a hormone you produce that lasts at most, 3 years into a relationship.
                  Will bring copious opiates. Yep, sooner or later things like trust, compatibility and feeling totally comfortable kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by twelvedown View Post
                    I dunno. It's nice to be in love but you can have a good relationship without.
                    Yep. just add lots of trust and respect. The rest will happen naturally.
                    How good is my grammar while off my tits on opiates?

Comment

Originally posted by rievi View Post
                      It's just my opinion oxy. And anyway, can you throw up money like KB?? *joke
                      Yep. plenty of money to throw around. And in return.......?

Comment

Is "love" important in starting a relationship?
                        it has been crucial in ending many a relationship ....

Comment

Yep. plenty of money to throw around. And in return.......?
                          I'm not quite the right person to answer this, but i guess there will be time when everyone's hard work is coming back to them and i'm sure this applies to KB too

Comment

Originally posted by well_bicyclically View Post
                            it has been crucial in ending many a relationship ....
                            Woo Hoo. You've just gone up in my estimates!

Comment

Originally posted by thefg
                              guess you really have nothing to do today or your contemplating opening a vein? lol
                              Nah...The tabs work great.
                              Want some?

Comment

Working...
                              X