Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

How did you propose to your japanese girlfriend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you propose to your japanese girlfriend?

Did you took her out for dinner first? Bushwalk? A walk at the beach? or did you just toss her the ring and said it was the down payment on her for making you breakfast for the next 50 years?

And for the ladies: How did your japanese husband propose to you?

Share your stories.

Originally posted by Genkii View Post

Did you took her out for dinner first? Bushwalk? A walk at the beach? or did you just toss her the ring and said it was the down payment on her for making you breakfast for the next 50 years?
    On bended knee in front of wife's workmates.

What was I thinking.

Comment

We don't remember. We were drunk as skunks.

Strangest thing. The next morning, we both remembered deciding to get married and fixing a wedding date, but we have no memory of the details--who asked who, or how it all went down.

So, I recommend getting sh*tfaced, proposing, and seeing if you remember it the next morning.

Comment

I lovingly removed the duct-tape from her mouth.

Comment

I didn't propose. My wife did. She said " Mom wants to know when we're getting married". Being a wuss, I told her anytime would be OK. And that's how it happened

Comment

I think Genkii should find himself an offline girlfriend before he starts worrying about how he's going to propose to one.

Comment

Did you take her out for dinner first?
              Yes, but she paid.

Bushwalk?
              I don't remember doing much "walking" specifically. Surprisingly, even after all these years, can still picture the bush.

Her proposal was "It's OK to blow in me". It was actually 中に出していいよ。I remember it like it was October 14th, 2003. Don't want to get too nostalgic here on GP. Real romance never gets old, does it?

They were in effect, final dying words, not her's mind you, mine.
              Last edited by ozzijp; 2012-04-07, 07:57 PM.

Comment

The usual way... I impregnated her.

Comment

Fhark me

Originally posted by ozzijp View Post
                  Yes, but she paid.

I don't remember doing much "walking" specifically. Surprisingly, even after all these years, can still picture the bush.

Her proposal was "It's OK to blow in me". It was actually 中に出していいよ。I remember it like it was October 14th, 2003. Don't want to get too nostalgic here on GP. Real romance never gets old, does it?

They were in effect, final dying words, not her's mind you, mine.

You romantic

Had a kid with one woman, asked a girlfriend of 8 years to marry me, then went off to Vegas drunk with a 40 year old. She had the exact same proposal, naka da____e ii yo, to which I replied sure but can you cover the city marriage fees as I'm a little short. Our honeymoon was spent driving there and back staying in the cheapest roach infested motels you could never imagine staying in, and needless to say I got pretty good at drunken roach hunting. I remember it like it was just last October 2011.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed she's infertile as I've had some bad expierences in the past with twenty year old girls. Only time will tell. Plus she got a ton of loving Valentines from guy friends (some married even) this February, so at least I wouldn't have to worry about her being lonely. She truely is enchanting...
                  Last edited by ThaHamburgler; 2012-04-08, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post

What was I thinking.
                    Why in front of her workmates?

Comment

She was working in Australia for a Japanese company. Mainly Australian employees with some Japanese ones. They thought it was a real hoot to see me pop the question like that.

Comment

Because by then you're doing her a favor, one, she will be overwhelmed by it, and two, you're a gaijin, she wants to show you off :P

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoron View Post
                          I didn't propose. My wife did. She said " Mom wants to know when we're getting married". Being a wuss, I told her anytime would be OK. And that's how it happened
                          Shouldn't proposing properly, on your knee like a man, or at least just proposing, count as a much higher standard of manliness than standing urination?

You manly man!...err...yeah, no.

Gramps, you're so...precious. Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
                            I like the bended knee thing.

It reminds me of the way that homeless people beg for money. Nothing turns a woman on quite like begging.

Comment

Originally posted by Ame.Otoko View Post
                              Shouldn't proposing properly, on your knee like a man, or at least just proposing, count as a much higher standard of manliness than standing urination?

You manly man!...err...yeah, no.

Gramps, you're so...precious. Loser.
                              Someone's got an obsession.

Comment

Working...
                              X