Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any savings on single way flight from Japan

Hey everyone,
    I only need a single way ticket out of Japan. In the US, this is a big ripoff. Is it the same way here in Japan or can I find such tickets?

Are you trying to get to the US? If so, where do you want to go?

There are delivery tickets, wherein you have to deliver a package on behalf of a company. I did it once and got to Thailand for under 30,000 yen.

If you are trying to get to the US, trying flying to Canada and then taking a different mode of transport to your US destination.

Comment

Between US and Japan I find http://www.jtbusa.com/ to be quite affordable.

Comment

I'm trying to go from Tokyo to the US. I looked on that JTB web site, but first of all, they had only US to Tokyo and second, the one way fare wasn't much better than the round trip. Oh well, I think I might as book round trip and just not use the return ticket.

Comment

Also, how do you find that deliver the parcel ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by gotti_91780
            u prepared to stick condoms full of cocaine up your butt???

j/k lol im interested in that kind of ticket too i've never seen/heard of it except on that one episode of the simpsons when bart delivers stuff

Comment

Originally posted by gotti_91780
              They're called courier flights.

You get to sign up and pay a fee only to find they don't offer any flights on the routes you want.

Remember, douglas38 is old like glacial ice, so he may have done it when the emperor's father was emperor.

BTW,
              If you want to pay as much as they would like you too, JTB is a great place to go. Otherwise, try HIS, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane

You get to sign up and pay a fee only to find they don't offer any flights on the routes you want.

Remember, douglas38 is old like glacial ice, so he may have done it when the emperor's father was emperor.
                You're just mad because they don't allow obese people to fly courier. One seat per person is the unspoken rule.
                Stop ferrying the donuts into your cargo hold, get your sorry fat ass out of the house for some excersize, and you too might be able to fly as a single seat passenger once more.

Comment

You've been recognised!

Originally posted by arsenista
                  You're just mad because they don't allow obese people to fly courier. One seat per person is the unspoken rule.
                  Stop ferrying the donuts into your cargo hold, get your sorry fat ass out of the house for some excersize, and you too might be able to fly as a single seat passenger once more.
                  I only eat doughnuts.

More dough, same nuts.

Comment

I only eat doughnuts.

More dough, same nuts.
                    Yup, Yessir, the only nuts you got, dooooooooood.

Comment

That's it!?

Yup, Yessir, the only nuts you got, dooooooooood.
                      Wow. You ran out steam fast, dinnit?

Comment

Wow. You ran out steam fast, dinnit?
                        I got bored waiting for you to come back from the donut shop. Sad, isn't it, each time you feel rejected you have to go and have a consolation munch.

Mommy take you off the titty too soon, did she?
                        Eat more donuts and soon you will be able to latch onto your own titties.

Me, I got steam for the longrun, how about you?
                        Later today I can imagine the hyenas will join in, better stock up with edibles for when that happens.
                        You know GP, feeding frenzies are so the rage.
                        The minute they smell blood, all your anti-fans will crawl out of the woodwork.

Comment

I got bored waiting for you to come back from the donut shop. Sad, isn't it, each time you feel rejected you have to go and have a consolation munch.

Mommy take you off the titty too soon, did she?
                          Eat more donuts and soon you will be able to latch onto your own titties.

Me, I got steam for the longrun, how about you?
                          Later today I can imagine the hyenas will join in, better stock up with edibles for when that happens.
                          You know GP, feeding frenzies are so the rage.
                          The minute they smell blood, all your anti-fans will crawl out of the woodwork.
                          What a bizarre post--all invective and...hyenas? Stocking up with edibles? another ignore button..

Personally speaking I LOOOVE doughnuts when in Canada. Mr. Donuts is crap with a rolling burred R. Crap compared to the gourmet fare in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by douglas38
                            What a bizarre post--all invective and...hyenas? Stocking up with edibles? another ignore button..

Personally speaking I LOOOVE doughnuts when in Canada. Mr. Donuts is crap with a rolling burred R. Crap compared to the gourmet fare in Canada.
                            Yes, well Douglas, I am sure you get enough excersize to counteract the donuts.
                            In Kusogane's case, the only thing that gets to run around is his wild imagination.

Comment

BTW,
                              If you want to pay as much as they would like you too, JTB is a great place to go. Otherwise, try HIS, etc.
                              HEY !! Yay...YOU !! Who you callin' old, grampa? Ok..I admit...my last courier flight was ......mmmm.....nearly 10 years ago. They still do them. Look them up--Google them. I flew to Thailand and had a lovely time and just had to carry and envelope that the courier company signed on the other side...no mess no fuss.

old...hrmpph. I am getting curmudgeonly in my advanced years it seems.

Snow any better Kuro? Hey, did you hear about the big fire in the Nanaimo marina? My father's boat shed--among 7 others--burned down and the Lady Mac II burned down to the waterline. The good ship was lost..down to Davey Jones Locker. And they were in Mexico at the time--imagine coming home to that. Anyway..it was in the news.

Comment

Working...
                              X