X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vent About J-Drivers Thread

Why do J-drivers always have to swing wide when making turns?

Originally posted by Hijinx
    Why do J-drivers always have to swing wide when making turns?
    Because it's Kansai.

Comment

Originally posted by rubirosa
      Because it's Kansai.

That brings up another one: I hate those bastards who use a non-turn lane to turn around the outside of you and then try and squeeze into traffic.

Comment

That brings up another one: I hate those bastards who use a non-turn lane to turn around the outside of you and then try and squeeze into traffic.
        I hate tailgaters the most.

Comment

I hate tailgaters the most.
          Yes, those make the list. I especially hate the ones who do it because you changed lanes in front of them because your lane ended--what the hell else was I supposed to do?

Comment

There are a lot of spaced out drivers now that spring is here. Some go real fast and some go real slow. I donft like driving a car anymore. I always take my bike if I can now.

Comment

Or then there are the ones who don't notice the green light because they're on their keitai.

Comment

Or then there are the ones who don't notice the green light because they're on their keitai.
                Or watching DVDs.

Comment

Here in Tokyo the taxi drivers have taken to turning left at the lights when the lights have changed to allow people to turn right. One cut me off doing it yesterday when I was on my bicycle, beeped his horn too to warn me to get out of the way while I was pulling up to stop at the junction like all good citizens do, right opposite the police box too.

The policeman managed not to give any sign he'd noticed that the taxi driver had just committed a blatant traffic violation right in front of him. Got to admire that training, it's the same technique the Dennys waitress uses to go past my table with the coffee jug when my cup is empty.

Comment

Or watching DVDs.
                    Oooh. It's either that or they are playing with their Navi.

Comment

Originally posted by zilch
                      it's the same technique the Dennys waitress uses to go past my table with the coffee jug when my cup is empty.
                      That's when you stick your foot out and trip her up!

Comment

Originally posted by zilch
                        it's the same technique the Dennys waitress uses to go past my table with the coffee jug when my cup is empty.
                        You should try pinching her butt, maybe that will get you better service.

Comment

You should try pinching her butt, maybe that will get you better service.
                          If it was the girls at Anna Millers than yes I would do that instead. But Denny girls?

Comment

Fugging coach and truck drivers for being asleep at the wheel more often than not. Taxi drivers for not giving a fugg about anyone except the person trying to flag them down. Every fugging driver who does something else while driving instead of paying fugging attention to the road.

Since it's J-drivers, I'll save the rant about bicyclists and scooter riders for another day.

Comment

Another big gripe: Don't they teach the concept of right-of-way here? Ever experienced the scene at a four-way stop? Fukin' selfish bastards.

Comment

Working...
                              X