Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Living in another country Tax question.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Living in another country Tax question.

    I know if you live in a foreign country for 330 days in a year you are exempt from paying US taxes. Is Guam included, being it is an American territory, that is why I am wondering. I was planning on staying in Guam for a few months.

  • #2
    Finally, my us tax knowlege able to be put to some use...

    Hey, I suggest you get information about filing the Form 2555 or 2555EZ. Here is the IRS URL for the 2555 EZ instructions:

    I dont know too much about Guam... but I suggest you look over the instructions.

    Here is the form too...

    Hope that helps.