X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Rakuten Account

I registered through website and after few days i got the thank you letter with user and pass inside but theres no any card from the letter. Im little confused if i need to log in again to make the cash card through website? i just want to deposit some money to my account(website) through atm so i can apply debit card but how without card?

Try finding a working phone number for Rakuten, none exist!

Comment

Originally posted by BackDoor_Man View Post
      Try finding a working phone number for Rakuten, none exist!
      there is no operator i can talk with the numbers they put on site theyre all automated service.

Comment

Originally posted by NoctisLucis View Post
        there is no operator i can talk with the numbers they put on site theyre all automated service.
        apparently, those all-english meetings are so much fun that staff do not wish to leave and return to work....

Comment

I registered through website and after few days i got the thank you letter with user and pass inside but theres no any card from the letter. Im little confused if i need to log in again to make the cash card through website? i just want to deposit some money to my account(website) through atm so i can apply debit card but how without card?
          Since there are a couple of choices for how to move money in/out of your account, you don't get anything automatically. Probably best is to apply for the Debit card (you can use it in any situation where'd you need a visa card) and withdraw/deposit your money for free at the closest Japan Post ATM. You can use 7-11 ATMs any hour day or night, but depending on you Rakuten rank, the number of fee-free transactions you can make a month differs.

I used my Rakuten debit card for a month & a half in America last summer and it worked perfectly for purchases and ATM raids. Best deal for a non-credit attached debit card you'll find in Japan. Apply for the thing online.

Comment

Originally posted by outkast View Post
            Since there are a couple of choices for how to move money in/out of your account, you don't get anything automatically. Probably best is to apply for the Debit card (you can use it in any situation where'd you need a visa card) and withdraw/deposit your money for free at the closest Japan Post ATM. You can use 7-11 ATMs any hour day or night, but depending on you Rakuten rank, the number of fee-free transactions you can make a month differs.

I used my Rakuten debit card for a month & a half in America last summer and it worked perfectly for purchases and ATM raids. Best deal for a non-credit attached debit card you'll find in Japan. Apply for the thing online.
            Thanks for the reply. Its all done and waiting for my silver debit to come. This is really nice!

Comment

Rakuten card

How many days did you wait for the thank you letter to arrive? I have been waiting mine for 2 weeks now

Comment

Originally posted by Von2791 View Post
                How many days did you wait for the thank you letter to arrive? I have been waiting mine for 2 weeks now
                If you applied for an account with a card it should take about 2 weeks or so for it to arrive. Should of been covered in emails sent to you by rakuten (if you ca read Japanese). The thank you letter (assuming you applied for a card at the same time of account opening) will contain your card and will be delivered by registered mail (eg you have to show your identification and sign for it). If you weren't home, a undeliverable item notice would of been left by the post office and you can rearrange delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by themoonrules View Post
                  If you applied for an account with a card it should take about 2 weeks or so for it to arrive. Should of been covered in emails sent to you by rakuten (if you ca read Japanese). The thank you letter (assuming you applied for a card at the same time of account opening) will contain your card and will be delivered by registered mail (eg you have to show your identification and sign for it). If you weren't home, a undeliverable item notice would of been left by the post office and you can rearrange delivery.

Thanks i just got it now)

Comment

Rakuten debit

Originally posted by themoonrules View Post

This question is out of the blue but im having trouble connecting my debit card into paypal, whenever i link my rakuten debit card it always say the the card has been denied by the bank that issued,. when u got ur card did u do some kindoff activation? How?

Comment

Originally posted by Von2791 View Post

This question is out of the blue but im having trouble connecting my debit card into paypal, whenever i link my rakuten debit card it always say the the card has been denied by the bank that issued,. when u got ur card did u do some kindoff activation? How?
                      Did you follow the directions on the "Thank you letter" and setup your rakuten bank account online?

Comment

Working...
                      X