X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittrading

Hi there, first time on this. i am moving from the UK to tokyo to live with my spouse, having some thoughts with job roles. i know i am going to take 3 months off when i arrive. cause i have been working with Porsche for the last 4 years in sales, buying, finance.

I was origanally looking at jobs within recruitment, which i would still really like to do, and also a job recently was mentioned working within Bentley,

But i have always thought i would love to try pit trading. i dont have any experience in this field, but a few people i know do it in London, say the buzz is fantastic. i know how they got in to it but is it any diffrent in Japan.

any advise would be fantastic. even if it is your dreaming carry on with the other avenues, if that is the case any help with recruitment, or something like that would be fantastic.

Thanks for your help!?! i hope!?!
    Last edited by Porscheheir; 2007-01-31, 05:15 AM.

lay off the bong!!!

Comment

fair enough

Fair enough, damn that purple haze!?!?

it was worth asking, as the old saying goes "you dont ask you dont get"

well. will forget that idea. but seriously anyone working within the Recruitment consultancy area, i would be really gratful to hear of any good companies, not really sure i want to go in to the motor trade there. worked in this sector for so long. fancy a new challenge.

I do have a lot of experience in sales, have done it ever since i can remember. so must have been doing something right.

Comment

You have a better chance getting into "pittfighting." I know a few roosters who've had their day that you could spar with. Let me know because I'll call a bookie. My money is against the Brit with the white, chicken legs in the Union Jack tennis shorts.

Comment

My cut

Originally posted by Showa45
          You have a better chance getting into "pittfighting." I know a few roosters who've had their day that you could spar with. Let me know because I'll call a bookie. My money is against the Brit with the white, chicken legs in the Union Jack tennis shorts.
          Whats my cut? will let you know when i arrive, sounds a good way to pass a few months!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Porscheheir
            Whats my cut? will let you know when i arrive, sounds a good way to pass a few months!?!?!
            LOL! That depends on what kind of a show you can put on, but I'm thinking 60/40 with the former going to your manager/producer--me.

Comment

I am a skinny Ponsey brit?!

Originally posted by Showa45
              LOL! That depends on what kind of a show you can put on, but I'm thinking 60/40 with the former going to your manager/producer--me.
              I am skinny brit!?!?! how much more entertaining could you get!?!? i also think it may be more beneficial to bet on the roaster!?!?!

Anyway, so i have sorted my work/sport for the first 2 - 3 months. what do i do when my visa gets there. i still need a job!!?? pref in recruitment. any thoughts.
              Last edited by Porscheheir; 2007-02-08, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X