Collapse

Renting a warehouse type property.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting a warehouse type property.....

I am looking to maybe rent a warehouse (or something that could serve as one). Somewhere within an hours drive of Narita would be nice, if it could double as a living space that would be ideal.

Anyone have any experience or ideas?

Trailer park trash.

Comment

hahaha

Originally posted by lustig View Post
      Trailer park trash.
      Yes, you have me pegged.

Having my own business and wanting to rent a property that allows me to work at home makes me trash.

It will also be perfect for when I no longer live in Japan but need a place to stay during my frequent visits.....perfect for being trashy anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerdog View Post

It will also be perfect for when I no longer live in Japan but need a place to stay during my frequent visits.....perfect for being trashy anyway.
        I was actually thinking super hero training center.

Comment

I'm going to seriously answer this question. Sorry if that spoils everyones fun.

I'm thinking you will probably want to avoid the main train lines from Tokyo to Narita - they are commuter suburbs and most likely priced accordingly.

But years ago when I lived in Ibaraki, I used to drive through the countryside to Narita airport. There are a number of little rural towns, not that far from Narita .... But as they are not on the train lines they are pretty dead and forgotten.
          I'm thinking that maybe somewhere to the north of Narita around the Chiba/Ibaraki border might be a great place to rent a largish house for not that much money.

Comment

Wtf?!?!?

Originally posted by PurpleDaisies View Post
            I'm going to seriously answer this question. Sorry if that spoils everyones fun.

I'm thinking you will probably want to avoid the main train lines from Tokyo to Narita - they are commuter suburbs and most likely priced accordingly.

But years ago when I lived in Ibaraki, I used to drive through the countryside to Narita airport. There are a number of little rural towns, not that far from Narita .... But as they are not on the train lines they are pretty dead and forgotten.
            I'm thinking that maybe somewhere to the north of Narita around the Chiba/Ibaraki border might be a great place to rent a largish house for not that much money.
            A serious answer?!?! I am stunned....and grateful.

Thanks you.

That is a great idea. Since we have a vehicle (and kids) we avoid the train as it is already.

Comment

OP .....Did you get the ware house you were seeking ? if not PM me . I have such a place .

Comment

Working...
              X