shotoku shomeisho

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shotoku shomeisho

good evening! well planning to apply for permanent residency, this is one of the requirements and i was wondering if i could get this even if i haven't paid my tax at the moment. someone just told me so, hope someone could inform me about this thanks.

Originally posted by canny View Post
    good evening! well planning to apply for permanent residency, this is one of the requirements and i was wondering if i could get this even if i haven't paid my tax at the moment. someone just told me so, hope someone could inform me about this thanks.

how long have you been here?

Comment

goodmorning Ive been here almost a year now. I am just wondering if it is possible so that i could apply for PR and then according to the ministry of justice, i have to stay here for 3 years (consecutively) so that i could acquire my nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
        goodmorning Ive been here almost a year now. I am just wondering if it is possible so that i could apply for PR and then according to the ministry of justice, i have to stay here for 3 years (consecutively) so that i could acquire my nationality.
        How are you going to get PR after only one year? Are you playing for a professional soccer team?

Comment

Unless there is something you aren't telling us, a year in Japan is way too short to be granted PR.

Read the regs.
          http://www.immi-moj.go.jp/english/te...residence.html

Comment

sorry guys, about not telling you the details. My father is a japanese national, when i arrived here in japan, i applied for the extension of visa, I asked my aunt here to help me up with the requirements, after that i waited for 2 months before the postcard arrived. Some of the people that i hve talked here in japan about my situation told me that ill be receiving 1 year visa at first, but to my surprise i was given 3 years. Thanks guys for the info really helped a lot. Godspeed!

Comment

Working...
            X