Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music jobs in Japan

Hello everybody!
    I'am trying to find a job as a musician in Japan.Teaching,orquestra,Hotel or restaurant entertament,etc
    I am professional violinist(Master Degree),Graduated Odessa State Conservatory in Russia.
    Currently living in Canada(Canadian Passport)
    Any information please contact me russitotango@hotmail.com

Re: music jobs in Japan

You could try to obtain a copy of the Japan Times, Monday edition-they often have job adds-don't know what but mainly for foreigners. Might be worth a try.

Busking is also an option!! It's a good way of getting recognition though I don't know what the laws are.

Comment

Hi there I am also interested in music in Japan .I've been there 5x in the yokohama area and have been recording via the net and through mail mixing tracks with a fine violinist and outstanding guitar player there.
      I play numerous instruments but am most proficient on the hammer dulcimer and war pipes, What part of canada are you in? perhaps we could get together. I know some music producers in Tokyo and toured with Mary Dunne while there. Pipingly yours Tom

Comment

Hi there,

I am also interested in music jobs in Japan. I will be moving there on October 20, '02 to be with my partner. I have worked as a pianist (mostly classical or easy listening) in hotel restaurants, upper class bars etc, but also play the concert harp, although I don't currently own one and have worked as a freelance producer for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and recorded 9 classical CDs for them. I've done some orchestral arranging over the time and improvise well on the piano.

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

David Cundy
        Sydney, Oz

Comment

Working...
        X