Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

Any freelance cameraman looking for work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any freelance cameraman looking for work?

I'm coming over in August for a week to shoot around Tokyo. The videos will be about first time visitors to Tokyo. If you're interested send me an email and I'll send you the link to my current series about first time visitors to Bangkok. The style and look of the BKK is one I wish to replicate for Tokyo.

welllll this is kind of weirdly ironic.

Comment

Camera ON?

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowtokyo View Post
        Camera ON?
        oui.

Comment

Originally posted by motoyen View Post
          I'm coming over in August for a week to shoot around Tokyo. The videos will be about first time visitors to Tokyo. If you're interested send me an email and I'll send you the link to my current series about first time visitors to Bangkok. The style and look of the BKK is one I wish to replicate for Tokyo.
          Lets see what you did. And do you need motion or still photographers?

Comment

Originally posted by edin日本 View Post
            Lets see what you did. And do you need motion or still photographers?
            I'm looking for an experienced videographer. I will be in Tokyo for 5 days and will be shooting everyday for 4 - 5 hours at various locations around the city. I do have my own gear but I don't mind if you use yours as I know most pros like to use their own stuff.

I'm looking for someone who is knowledgeable about Tokyo and is especially aware of the cutaway shots I will need as I can't come back for reshoots.

Comment

Hi, from Andreas

Originally posted by motoyen View Post
              Dear,
              I can do this for you in a professional way. I can edit and cut videos for any format on my Mac. for more send my your note to ankloss@gmail.com.

By the way, l live in Thailand (but i am German) now over 15 years.

Andreas

Comment

Update to this thread. I will be shooting from August 1 - 4 with the 5th used for pick ups if necessary. Email me if you are interested in working together.

Comment

Working...
                X