X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripping/dancing/hostessing

I have a month to fill in Tokyo before I start work teaching and was thinking of stripping or hostessing for this month so I don't spend all my savings on living costs. Does anyone know about working as a stripper in Japan - I have done this before in the UK and Australia. What are the rules on touching? Do you need to speak Japanese, is there a house fee or is it commission on the dances you do? If anyone has done this in Tokyo or been in the clubs how does it compare to the UK?

Originally posted by laura_robertson38 View Post
    I have a month to fill in Tokyo before I start work teaching and was thinking of stripping or hostessing for this month so I don't spend all my savings on living costs. Does anyone know about working as a stripper in Japan - I have done this before in the UK and Australia. What are the rules on touching? Do you need to speak Japanese, is there a house fee or is it commission on the dances you do? If anyone has done this in Tokyo or been in the clubs how does it compare to the UK?

I'm glad you brought this up because just the other day the wife was suggesting I try this very same thing. The kids are costing us a fortune and we need a bit of extra cash.

I did a trial run with the wife and she assures me my beer belly doesn't protrude that much over the top of my Y-fronts, so I think I'm in with a chance.

As for touching, I don't mind at all, so touch away....

Comment

You know, the one thing that Japan really needs are street walkers around love hotels.

I mean, really, here are these great places to sh@g, but it takes 2 to tango....

Good luck on starting your new business!

Comment

Don't do it, it can be very dangerous. You should read Jake Adelsteins book "Tokyo Vice", as a reporter he investigated Tokyo hostess clubs and found out that most of them have yakuza connections. Sometimes girls go missing.
        If you're short on cash it might be a better plan to stay and work a little longer in your home country or to find some private English students in Tokyo.

Comment

Thousands and thousands of girls have done it without an issue. It's probably more dangerous to get in a car in Tokyo than it is to get into hostessing. The prudish would have you believe otherwise however.

Comment

If you go for it, make sure it is not close to where you will teach. I cannot imagine what happens when the good old client that paid you the extra 10000 for fondling breasts end up coming to observe your class during parents day. You should think about those things as well.

Comment

Check out the job ads at metropolis.co.jp. Some clubs offer lap dances, so 'getting touched' might be part of the job.

Comment

Lap dances are fine - that's what I've done before, however I want to know if the customer has to keep their hands by their sides during the dance or if they are allowed to touch you, because I'm not comfortable with that - I'm guessing different clubs will have different rules though? I'm only going to do it a month before my teaching job begins because I am currently in Australia and I need to leave Australia a month before my job begins in Japan as my visa expires. I'm guessing dancing will provide more money than hostessing? I'm not too bothered about that though - I just want to cover my costs for that month, and because dancing is something I've done before it seems like the obvious choice. Has anyone been in a club? Could you allowed to touch the girl and where? Waist is fine but I don't want guys feeling me up all over - yuck! Thanks for comments so far.

Comment

Not comfortable being touched.. but comfortable to rub your ___ over some 55 year old bald smelly sweaty Japanese dude's half erect Johnson for a few yen?

Classy.

Comment

If there is lap dancing, they are allowed to touch. Some places also allow touching, even without lap dances, and others don't allow touching at all.

By 'don't allow touching', I mean there still may be touching, but you are allowed to tell them no, assuming you do it in the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by hennagaijin View Post
                      Not comfortable being touched.. but comfortable to rub your ___ over some 55 year old bald smelly sweaty Japanese dude's half erect Johnson for a few yen?

Classy.

Well, if I do eventually decide to take up this new career, I am going to allow touching.

Call it my contribution to Internationalization and closer relationships between our two great nations...

Comment

Clear heels & Motley Crew

Comment

Some people on this forum have far to much free time. I'm not looking for lessons on morality - You can say I'm not classy or I'm stupid, but by doing that you are just showing how completely ignorant you are. Some of the most intelligent and well educated women I know have worked as strippers. I funded several round the world trips and got myself through university doing that job and know many other women who have done the same. Yes some girls in the industry are messed up, alcoholics/drug users or just plain dumb but that is a very small percentage. Thanks for any helpful comments but for all the others, maybe you should get off your high horses.

Comment

Your yakuza pimps are going to be a lot ruder to you than anyone on here has been.. better get used to it..

They wont care how intelligent or well educated you say you are.. they just want you pumping the sweaty old men for yen.

Comment

Originally posted by hennagaijin View Post
                              Your yakuza pimps are going to be a lot ruder to you than anyone on here has been.. better get used to it..

They wont care how intelligent or well educated you say you are.. they just want you pumping the sweaty old men for yen.
                              I'm not a prostitute and therefore will not have a pimp. Again - ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                              X