X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller coaster

Hang on tight guys. the roller coaster has just begun it's final ride. With more downs than ups it won't be too long till it plows into the hole it has dug for itself.

NOVA stocks are now at 91.

89 now. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by BURLY_
      89 now. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
      Buy buy buy! Now your chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Since1990
        Buy buy buy! Now your chance!
        Sorry mate I like my money where it is thanks. We won't be seeing any more jumps like what we saw last week.

Comment

Sorry mate I like my money where it is thanks. We won't be seeing any more jumps like what we saw last week.
          Wise man. Best to invest in a company that you can trust!

Comment

what happened to the junk???
            Last edited by BURLY_; 2007-06-26, 02:50 PM.

Comment

DOA6 told ya' not to mess with me
              Yeah, you're a real hard man aren't you, mate? So hard you go whining to Admin when you feel one of your inane bean counting threads has been sullied.
              I'm shaking in my boots..........
              Attached Files

Comment

Oooooooooh what's that clicking sound? BURLY hammering the report button. Don'T chip a fingernail big guy.

Comment

No, it is just idiots like you that wish to turn a thread into the sh!t that GP has become.

I had a phone call the other day from GPlus Media, wanting me to advertise my schools on GP. I told them that I wouldn't even think about it until the Mod was changed and the place was cleaned up.

So as for having a gripe at me about reporting you, guess you were wrong, dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by doa06
                    Oooooooooh what's that clicking sound? BURLY hammering the report button. Don'T chip a fingernail big guy.
                    run along now play lunch is over

Comment

No, it is just idiots like you that wish to turn a thread into the sh!t that GP has become.

I had a phone call the other day from GPlus Media, wanting me to advertise my schools on GP. I told them that I wouldn't even think about it until the Mod was changed and the place was cleaned up.

So as for having a gripe at me about reporting you, guess you were wrong, dickhead
                      Wait, first you say "I told ya not to mess with me" and now you're saying you didn't report me?
                      As for GP turning to sh!t, let's see........
                      Doa posts a pic of a funny looking dog.
                      Burly insults Doa's mother and calls him "idiot" and "d!ckhead"....
                      Not convinced it's me who needs cleaning up, bossman.
                      Why can't the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black hats like they do in the talkies?
                      So, any stock changes in the last 5 minutes?

Comment

yes. it's back to 90

Comment

yes. it's back to 90
                          Truly breath-taking, these updates about the Nova stock price. The Pot has never been so exciting.

Comment

How did they get your phone number?

I suppose they know all the IP numbers of posters...maybe they work if you punch them into a phone...

Comment

This roller-coaster ride is rather dull.....

Comment

Working...
                              X