X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsatisfied Stud-ents

With my stud-ents, I put them in various positions utilizing different visual aids to build up excitement and anticipation. However, I pull out early and often hear afterwards that I leave them unsatisfied with the whole thing. Is there any advice?

Originally posted by lustig View Post
    With my stud-ents, I put them in various positions utilizing different visual aids to build up excitement and anticipation. However, I pull out early and often hear afterwards that I leave them unsatisfied with the whole thing. Is there any advice?

Hello Ludwig, long time no see.

Are you pulling out in lockstep, or taking a more communicative approach and pulling out according to each stud-ent's individual needs?

It's also a key factor to ensure that the visual AIDS are truly stimulating. Unstimulating AIDS can be problematic.

I hope this helps...

Comment

Apart from visual aids, you might also want to use other teaching material who can put your students into the right vibe and make the lesson more enjoyable for both of you. Apart from specialty shops I found they are even sold at Don Quichote.

Comment

Don't pull out early?

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't treat them with kid gloves.

Comment

Working...
          X