I am a Gaijin living in Japan over 10 years with a 'Permanent Resident' status. I will be transferred to an oversea branch for a few years. My existing employment contract with Japan office will be terminated and a new contract with oversea branch will be signed. My package will be paid in oversea afterwards. I shall be much appreciated if anybody can give me a hand:
1. How can I keep the Japan 'Permanent Resident' status if I leave Japan for a few years?
2. Does my overseas incomes subject to Japan tax if I keep the Japan 'Permanent Resident' status?
3. What is the tax impact if I still keep a directorship of a Japan company and receive director fee once in a year?
4. I have joined the National Pension over 10 years and do not want to claim the Lump-sum withdrawal Payments, how can I keep the Japan National Pension balance such that I can get pension benefit at age 65?
5. In addition to above questions, what other issues I should pay particular attention?