Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

Do you feel "stuck" in Japan?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you feel "stuck" in Japan?

    You know:

    Sick of being here; but can't face going 'home'?

    ....


    Well do ya?

    Kind regards,

    G.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Gadzooks View Post
    You know:

    Sick of being here; but can't face going 'home'?

    ....


    Well do ya?

    Kind regards,

    G.
    Yep........

    Comment


    • #3
      Nope.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Gadzooks View Post
        You know:

        Sick of being here; but can't face going 'home'?

        ....


        Well do ya?

        Kind regards,

        G.
        You first.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
          Yep........
          Hell yeah!

          Comment


          • #6
            quite...............

            Comment


            • #7
              If I were somehow able to acquire enough funds, I'd be out of here in a nanosecond. But, alas, the lottery fairies haven't been kind to me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
                If I were somehow able to acquire enough funds, I'd be out of here in a nanosecond. But, alas, the lottery fairies haven't been kind to me.
                Ditto;

                To add--if I could live the way I am now in Japan for the next 20 years or more, I'd be quite happy to do so. I doubt that it could happen that way....and I am not at all optimistic about anyone's future here, let alone a gaijins. That's the main part of the problem with feeling stuck here.

                If this was 1978 or so, I'd be feeling quite rosy, I suspect....as were the guys in long-term uni jobs before me. Bad timing .....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Uhhhh...dunno...my wife plans on early retirement in about 10 years...I plan to look for work in Italy...my Spanish is pretty good so I won't be totally lost.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
                    If I were somehow able to acquire enough funds, .


                    2 words...................................Tax Fraud.

                    Oh, and No, I don't. When I get that Lonely Sinking Feeling, I leave.


                    Being Footloose does have its benefits.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Beach Bum View Post
                      Uhhhh...dunno...my wife plans on early retirement in about 10 years...I plan to look for work in Italy...my Spanish is pretty good so I won't be totally lost.
                      Uhmm... Last time I was in Italy everyone spoke Italian. Why don't you try Mexico?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LuckySeven View Post
                        Uhmm... Last time I was in Italy everyone spoke Italian. Why don't you try Mexico?
                        HAHA

                        I was gonna say, too... 10 years gives that guy enough time to actually learn Italian, one would think...




                        PS: Hey LS, you've got 123 posts! Nice!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sunao View Post
                          PS: Hey LS, you've got 123 posts! Nice!
                          Would somebody be kind enough to pass a barf bag this way.

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            ahhhh.... too late eh, Rubi

                            better go clean yourself up

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rubirosa View Post
                              Would somebody be kind enough to pass a barf bag this way.
                              You're growing on me, Rubi... one sweet insult at a time

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X