Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Can I Contine High School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Contine High School?

Hello

I living in Turkey. I I graduated third year from high school. I have to going more 1 year for finish my high school. My father is working Japan and he have a Japan visa. I would likte to join my father. Can i contine my high school in Japan? for last year..?

Originally posted by loowe View Post
    Hello

I living in Turkey. I I graduated third year from high school. I have to going more 1 year for finish my high school. My father is working Japan and he have a Japan visa. I would likte to join my father. Can i contine my high school in Japan? for last year..?
    Yes if you cant speak Japanese then it may be a problem though attending Japanese schools. Some schools do have programs for returnee Japanese and ex pat children. There are many international schools here but fees are not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by loowe View Post
      Can I Contine High School? ..?

why would you want to? according to many posters here, education, college, high school, etc. are all unnecessary. all you need is: a song in your heart, a dream, hard work and dedication, and love of all things Japanesey to have success in life.

Comment

I doubt that there is any Turkish School in Japan.

Also, no Japanese school will need to accept you as the mandatory education ends with the 9th grade (age 15).
        So this means you will have to apply at schools and convince them that they take you, i.e. good grades, good language skills (e.g. Japanese for a Japanese school, French for a French school,...) and no deficits in the curriculum. Also virtually all of these schools cost money, about $ 20,000 a year.

So I think the best choice is to finish your last year of high school in Turkey, not Japan.

Comment

Yes, you can join high school if you can speak Japanese fluently. If not it will be really hard, since it's the 3rd year of the high school where every students will be preparing for the entrance exam of university or college.

But why not give it a shot, it will be a worthy experience

Comment

Don't lose your education environment if you want to stay your parent should be cooperate with you for your future. many younger take leave from one then go other don't adjust there and create many problems in the end lose his balance from his education and joint wrong community so should be avoid these type environment.

socialconnections.iesocialconnections.ie

Comment

If your English is good enough you could try an international school like this one:

http://www.englishfriendlyjapan.com/...academy-nagoya

Comment

Working...
              X