Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

How often do you go to the convenience store?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
    Wouldn't it be a great idea to put in a tachinomi corner in a konbini?
    Uh, isn't that another way of saying the area immediately outside the conbini?!? You can eat, drink and smoke to your heart's content....

And if a cute j-chick walks by on her way into the conbini, you can ask her to pick you up another beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Call_It_Like_Eye_See_It View Post
      Uh, isn't that another way of saying the area immediately outside the conbini?!? You can eat, drink and smoke to your heart's content....

And if a cute j-chick walks by on her way into the conbini, you can ask her to pick you up another beer!
      Then they should put a few tables for your drinks outside--make it high brow.

Comment

Don't tell me you don't know of any conbinis with seats or parasol-covered tables in your neck of the woods...

Hear in Osaka City, I can count at least 11 with my two hands....

Another idea is to carry your own folding 100 yen seat in your backpack and unwind with it outside the conbini - at least that's more comfortable than squatting or standing....

Comment

Originally posted by Call_It_Like_Eye_See_It View Post

Another idea is to carry your own folding 100 yen seat in your backpack and unwind with it outside the conbini - at least that's more comfortable than squatting or standing....
          This I like.

Comment

Every morning on the way to work...105 yen lt of lemon water to drink during the day.

Comment

They had that all over the place in Taiwan. To make matters even more awesome there were thrifty can collectors who would come and take all your empties away now and again...

Comment

Originally posted by twelvedown View Post
                They had that all over the place in Taiwan. To make matters even more awesome there were thrifty can collectors who would come and take all your empties away now and again...
                I'm packin' up and moving--there is better.

Comment

I'm packin' up and moving--there is better.
                  Yup. And the food is better. And the fruit is great . And the beer is O.K.

Comment

Working...
                  X