Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Buy a futon in Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a futon in Tokyo

Someone know where can i buy a futon in Tokyo? If the delivery to home it's better. I'm looking for the a cheap futon. Thank you! (online shop ok, if is a real shop it's better so i can go and look with my eyes what i'll buy)

Originally posted by krautrock View Post
    Someone know where can i buy a futon in Tokyo? If the delivery to home it's better. I'm looking for the a cheap futon. Thank you! (online shop ok, if is a real shop it's better so i can go and look with my eyes what i'll buy)
    Department stores, home improvement stores, small mom and pop futon stores...it's Japan...futons are everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
      Department stores, home improvement stores, small mom and pop futon stores...it's Japan...futons are everywhere.

a simple "yes" to OP's question would have been enough....

Comment

[QUOTE=Department stores, home improvement stores, small mom and pop futon stores...it's Japan...futons are everywhere.[/QUOTE]

an address i mean, i know that there are shops that sell futon, but i don't know where, in shibuya, for example, i've not seen a shop that sell futon, near komagome station i'ven't seen, korakuen i'ven't seen, in Yokohama Aobadai I'ven't seen... so, if someone know a name of a shop or an adress, please write here

Comment

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=ふとん&h...モとん&t=m&z=14

Cheap?

Probably

http://www.aeon.jp/aeon/shinagawaseaside/
          Last edited by Hijinx; 2012-02-03, 08:48 AM.

Comment

They even mosaic model's faces out now??

Freakin' ridiculous.

Comment

an address i mean, i know that there are shops that sell futon, but i don't know where, in shibuya, for example, i've not seen a shop that sell futon, near komagome station i'ven't seen, korakuen i'ven't seen, in Yokohama Aobadai I'ven't seen... so, if someone know a name of a shop or an adress, please write here

What happened to the Japanese wife?? Did you do away with her???

Comment

Originally posted by well_bicyclically View Post
                What happened to the Japanese wife?? Did you do away with her???
                nope, but she can't find anything good for me, i'm pretty sure that i can find something better here (or in other forum) where everybody has same need (foreigners need like find apato and buy futon).. She never bought a futon (i've never buy a mattress for example... my family did for me) ... or maybe i'm too exigent
                Last edited by krautrock; 2012-02-03, 11:07 PM.

Comment

This is Japan. You don't need to buy a futon here, they grow in the wild. Best bet is to walk through any residential neighborhood before noon. You will likely find any number of futons sprouting naturally from the sides of older buildings, much like creeping ivy.

Comment

nope, but she can't find anything good for me, i'm pretty sure that i can find something better here (or in other forum) where everybody has same need (foreigners need like find apato and buy futon).. She never bought a futon (i've never buy a mattress for example... my family did for me) ... or maybe i'm too exigent
                    I'm worried for you. Wait till you need something difficult to find.

Comment

wow your links are very useful! I've find what i was looking for
                      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
                        I'm worried for you. Wait till you need something difficult to find.
                        ?? no, i find everything, was not so hard, that nissen link are perfect... but if you want you can wait for something difficult to find, thank you!

Comment

I think a friend bought one at Bic Camera in Shibuya.

item.rakuten.co.jp/biccamera/4947231085566/

Comment

Have you tried Tokyu, Seiyu, Daiei etc. whatever your local dept. store is ? you know, the biggest building near the station ?

Comment

Working...
                            X