Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

When will the scourge of thigh high stockings ever end?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hml View Post
    High stockings with short shorts? Great! High stockings with short skirts? Even better!!
    We dirty old men need our entertainment. Just polish up the bi-focals and enjoy the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ludd View Post
      We dirty old men need our entertainment. Just polish up the bi-focals and enjoy the show.
      I'm sure that bi-focals aren't the only thing being polished...

Comment

Honest question: If you hate this country and everything about it so much, why do you still live here?

Comment

For a guy who loves the country so much, you sure spend a lot of time whining about it. One would almost think you are trapped here...

Comment

Originally posted by thattherebeendone
            What strikes me is how far the "school girl skirt" visual metaphor ... or kiddy sex as in the image above ... has reached into acceptability, given that sex with school girls is strictly illegal.
            Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt? illegal??

Whoops!

Comment

i just hate it cuz its deceiving... it has the same effect that bras do for the flat chested.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrisonFord View Post
                i just hate it cuz its deceiving... it has the same effect that bras do for the flat chested.
                I take it you're not a fan of sunken chests.

Comment

Originally posted by edin日本 View Post
                  I take it you're not a fan of sunken chests.
                  Only if there's treasure in them.

Comment

This thread has restored my faith in the eternal idiocy of Gaijinpot.

I thank you all.

And I genuinely despise those short shorts, unless the wearer actually has a touch of latina in the trunk.

Mini mini miniskirts, on the other hand.....................ScHwiNGGGGGGggggggggggggg ggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane View Post

I thank you all.

And I genuinely despise those short shorts, unless the wearer actually has a touch of latina in the trunk.

Mini mini miniskirts, on the other hand.....................ScHwiNGGGGGGggggggggggggg ggggggggg
                      STOP DROOLING! You're scaring the wenches away.

Comment

I thank you all.

Short shorts, long legs (young and female), yum.

Comment

I thank you all.

Unless there's a pair of jeans on underneath, of course. Where did that "things that bother me in Japan" thread go...

Comment

Originally posted by Deathblob View Post
                            Unless there's a pair of jeans on underneath, of course. Where did that "things that bother me in Japan" thread go...
                            Or jean shorts and black leggings............no joke: spankworthy mini skirt over jean shorts and leggings.

HER: Kawaii yarou!!??

ME: ???????????

or any of that Retarded Annie Hall look thingy.

Yes.

Mind you, Mr. Ludd does raise a point.

Still, those sorts of legs deserve a skirt, not kiddy pants which should be reserved for trunk junkers.

Comment

I seriously can't figure out the appeal of jeans under a skirt. The girls from the local Indian reservations used to wear that sort of fashion ages ago. Back then the tribal elders in their wisdom decreed that good women must wear a dress or a skirt, this lead to them putting a dress on over their jeans so as not to run afoul of tribal politics. So, this layered look isn't much of a turn on for me and believe me some of those girls were wider than they were tall. I don't know how they managed to fork a horse.

Comment

If you're a guy, and aren't drowning in fetishistic cravings, there is no appeal.

The J-Wimminz' answer is Double Cover.

Sadder than that, it actually makes them look stupid, as in you wonder if you are dating an F'ing Moron.

I remember Victor Ward once wrote a brilliant rant about Jpn female fashion tragedies and retardation.

Even allowing that he was a complete Clothes Homo, it was both brilliant and insiteful.

Comment

Working...
                                X