Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

It's raining a lot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's raining a lot!

ƒƒ@[I‰J‚ª“‚¢‚Å‚·‚ˁ`

Yes, it's all very, very exciting, isn't it...?!?

Comment

Originally posted by HarryHurry View Post
      Yes, it's all very, very exciting, isn't it...?!?
      No, it's actually not raining at all here now. But today the "it's very hot"-phrase has been replaced by the rain-version.
      Just trying to be a little funny you know...

Comment

Originally posted by theBrokenMonkey View Post
        No, it's actually not raining at all here now. But today the "it's very hot"-phrase has been replaced by the rain-version.
        Just trying to be a little funny you know...
        HarryHurry was funnier.

Comment

Whenever I put my washing outside it rains or there is a near typhoon. More accurate than any weatherman

Comment

Originally posted by rm83 View Post
            Whenever I put my washing outside it rains or there is a near typhoon. More accurate than any weatherman

Typhoon, eh? Could you put your washing out on Monday 23rd Sept around 1a.m.? My classes start 1st period that day....

Comment

The temperature also dropped quite a bit, I wonder if we will have an early winter. I hope not, I still need to do some BBQ's :\

Comment

It's because they were doing some funky voodoo stuff trying to make it rain a few weeks back...now it wont stop....EVER!!!

Comment

The thunder and lightning last night was great! There were orange flashes of lighting around 5:00 a. m. And the thunder seemed louder than usual !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Style View Post
                    It's because they were doing some funky voodoo stuff trying to make it rain a few weeks back...now it wont stop....EVER!!!
                    Exactly. So did they take credit for the rain?

Comment

Working...
                    X