Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Mother of Minami Takahashi (=AKB48) arrested for indecent dealings with minor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother of Minami Takahashi (=AKB48) arrested for indecent dealings with minor

Here's a scandal mainstream media are doing their best not to report but it's slowly getting out there. Minami's 44 year-old mother (divorced) was recently arrested and fined 500,000 yen for having relations several times with a 15 year-old boy.

AKB48‚‹´‚Ý‚È‚Ý‚Ì•êe‚ªA15Î­”N‚ƈús—e‹^‚őߕ߁ Iu”—‚ç‚ê‚Đ”‰ñ‚â‚Á‚½v

7“úA9“ú‚É”­”„—\’è‚́uTŠ§•¶t 2ŒŽ16“ú†v‚ªuAKB48‚̍‚‹´‚Ý‚È‚Ý‚Ì•êe‚ªˆús—e‹^‚Å ‘ߕ߁v
    ‚È‚éƒXƒN[ƒv‚ð•ñ‚¶‚邱‚Æ‚ª”»–¾Aƒlƒbƒgã‚Å‚Í‚·‚Å‚É‘å‚«‚Șb‘è ‚ð‚æ‚ñ‚Å‚¢‚éB

“¯‹LŽ–‚ł́A’nŒ³‚̏­”NƒOƒ‹[ƒv‚Ì1l‚©‚ç•·‚¢‚½˜b‚Æ‚µ‚āA‚‹´‚Ý‚È‚Ý‚Ì•êe‚ªA
    ƒ„ƒ“ƒL[­”NA‚ÆŠÖŒW‚ðŽ‚Á‚½ŒoˆÜ‚ɂ‚¢‚ďڍׂª’Ô‚ç‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚é B‚‹´‚Ý‚È‚Ý‚Ì•êe‚́A
    Œ|”\ŠE“ü‚肵‚½–º‚ð•‚¯‚ĉž‰‡‚·‚éˆê•ûA‘§Žq‚ð“Mˆ¤‚· ‚éˆê–Ê‚à‚ ‚èA‚‹´‚Ý‚È‚Ý‚Ì’í‚Æ
    e‚µ‚©‚Á‚½­”NA‚́A’í‚Æ‚ÌŠÖŒW‚ð‚‚É•êe‚Ö”—‚Á‚½‚Æ‚ ³‚êA•êe‚Í‘§Žq‰Âˆ¤‚³‚Ì‚ ‚Ü‚è‚É
    ’f‚邱‚Æ‚ª‚Å‚«‚¸A”‰ñ‚É“n‚Á‚ď­”NA‚ÆŠÖŒW‚ðŽ‚Á‚½‚ Ƃ¢‚¤B

‚»‚Ì–îæAˆê•”ƒƒfƒBƒA‚ª“Œ‹ž“sÂ­”NŒ’‘Sˆç¬ð—áˆá ”½—e‹^‚É‚æ‚è•êe‚ª‘ß•ß‚³‚ꂽ‚Æ•ñ‚¶‚½B
    “¯•ñ“¹‚ł́uAKB48ƒƒ“ƒo[‚Ì•êv‚Æ‚µ‚Ä‚¨‚èA‚‹´•ê‚Ì–¼‘O‚±‚»‚È‚¢‚à‚̂́ATŠ§ •¶t‚Ì•ñ‚©‚ç
    “¯ˆêl•¨‚Å‚ ‚é‰Â”\«‚͋ɂ߂č‚‚­A‚·‚Å‚É—ªŽ®‹N‘i‚³ ‚êA50–œ‰~‚Ì”±‹àŒY‚ªŠm’肵‚Ä‚¢‚é‚悤‚¾‚ªA
    ƒlƒbƒgŒfŽ¦”‚͉Šãó‘ԂɁB

‚‹´‚ªŠ‘®‚·‚é”h¶ƒOƒ‹[ƒvgƒm[ƒXƒŠ[ƒuƒXh–¼‹`‚̃uƒƒOEƒRƒƒ“ƒg—“‚É‚àA
    u‚¨•ê‚³‚ñA‘åä•v‚©HIvuˆêl‚¶‚á‚È‚¢A–¡•û‚¾‚æ Ivuƒtƒ@ƒ“‚ÍŒ©ŽÌ‚Ä‚½‚肵‚Ü‚¹‚ñv
    u‰½‚ª‚ ‚Á‚Ä‚àŽ«‚ß‚È‚¢‚Łv‚ȂǁA”ޏ—‚ðS”z‚·‚鏑‚« ž‚Ý‚ªŽE“ž‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚éB

uAKB48‚Ƃ͍‚‹´‚Ý‚È‚Ý‚Ì‚±‚Æ‚Å‚ ‚évBHŒ³N‚É‚±‚¤Œ ¾‚킵‚߁AƒOƒ‹[ƒv‘S‘Ì‚ðŽæ‚è‚Ü‚Æ‚ß‚é
    ”ޏ—‚̐ӔCŠ´‚Ì‹­‚³‚ðl‚¦‚é‚ƁA¡Œã‚ÌŠˆ“®‚É‘å‚«‚ȉe ‹¿‚ð‹y‚Ú‚·‚±‚Æ‚Í•KŽŠ‚©B

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/6258595/

l‹CƒAƒCƒhƒ‹ƒOƒ‹[ƒvuAKB48v‚̃ƒ“ƒo[i20j‚Ì•êei44j‚ªA’ml‚̏­”Ni15j‚Æ‚í‚¢‚¹‚Â‚È sˆ×‚ð
    ‚µ‚½‚Æ‚µ‚āA“Œ‹ž“sÂ­”NŒ’‘Sˆç¬ð—áˆá”½—e‹^‚Å‘ß•ß ‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚½‚±‚Æ‚ª7“úAŒxŽ‹’¡‚Ö‚ÌŽæÞ‚Å•ª‚©‚Á‚½B

@“¯’¡­”NŽ–Œ‰Û‚É‚æ‚é‚ƁA•êe‚Í—e‹^‚ð”F‚߁u”—‚ç‚ê ‚Ä”‰ñ‚â‚Á‚½Bˆ«‚¢‚±‚Æ‚Æ‚ÍŽv‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚½v‚Æ‹ŸqB
    Šù‚É—ªŽ®‹N‘i‚³‚êA50–œ‰~‚Ì”±‹àŒY‚ªŠm’肵‚Ä‚¢‚éB

@‘ß•ß—e‹^‚É‚æ‚é‚ƁA•êe‚͍ð”N11ŒŽA”ª‰¤ŽqŽs‚ÌŽ©‘î ‚ÅA‘§Žq‚Ì’†ŠwZ‚̐æ”y‚¾‚Á‚½–³E­”N‚Æ
    ‚í‚¢‚¹‚‚ȍsˆ×‚ð‚µ‚½‹^‚¢B@

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...00087-jij-soci

Originally posted by thegreatoneo
    is she hot?
    http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/m/o/m/mo..._takamimom.jpg

As a 15 year, I would have done it for juu man yen. Of course, I am lying. I would have done it for nothing.

I've never really understood such "crime" cases. Where's the victim? Who did the complaining? The mother? What does that say?

I am not being trite here ... surely the emotional trauma and damage of having your first love affair trampled on by the Kempeitai and blown up all over the salacious press is far worse that any potentially negative effect of a momentary kindness to an older lady? Not just for the boy but also for the daughter and entire family.

So, someone answer what if the circumstances were reversed and it was a 44 year old man and a 15 year old girl. Well, call me sexist but, yes, I think it is different.
    Last edited by beentheredonethat; 2012-02-10, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
      surely the emotional trauma and damage of having your first love affair trampled on by the Kempeitai and blown up all over the salacious press
      Aww..first love affair...that's quite the cute assumption you've made there for this piece of. And it's hardly blown up, mainstream blackout is doing their best to protect the money machine.

Comment

Daughter:

Mother:

Comment

gI was compelled to do several terrible things,h the mother was quoted by police in admitting to the allegations.

Is this the Japanese way of saying the Devil made me do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Internet King View Post
            Aww..first love affair...that's quite the cute assumption you've made there for this piece of. And it's hardly blown up, mainstream blackout is doing their best to protect the money machine.
            It was a euphemism ... who knows what the kid was going through, but we can all guess what the girl and family and going through now. I imagine it has already crashed 2ch's servers and is headed for all the weekly "news" magazines as we speak.

I was thinking the difference between a male and a female is that we have to presume he 'stood up' for the occasion, and so there had to be some element of consensuality (lovely word given the context, really).

I know there are differences when one partner is much old for girls, but isn't the age of consent in some Japanese prefectures 14 ?

Comment

Originally posted by thefg
              Your such a tool.
              What you're trying to write is ... "you're such a tool".

There is no such thing as a 'such a tool', so I could possess one (your).

You're not an English teacher in Japan, are you?

I had sex with a 13 year old once.

Luckily I was also 13 at the time.

And then another one at 14. Both blondes.
              It was absolute great, and did wonders for my self esteem.
              Especially considering the second had an orgasm.

It won't help me towards enlightenment but I sure am glad I have the memories.

However, as we Buddhist would say, "that's your karma!".

Either you not telling the whole truth, or you must have suffered from a severe lack of self-esteem.

Why didn't you just run away? Surely a 15 year old kid could out run a 40 year old slapper?

Please, if you need therapy, don't take it out on me. You have written nothing to make me feel sympathetic towards you at all.

I stand by what I wrote re the increased damage via parental and authority intervention.
              Last edited by beentheredonethat; 2012-02-10, 09:47 AM.

Comment

The point ina nutshell (that you dont get because your a tool) is that when an older more experienced person seduces a younger less experienced less mature person its not a meeting of equals (like two teangers fondling) its a stronger person taking advantage of a weaker one (wether the weaker one is aware of it at the time or not)
                As has been said before, rape is not about sex but about POWER even if the idea of being seduced by a much older woman appeals to you as a kid.

Comment

Your such a tool.

i was "seduced" by a 40+ year old woman when i was 15... It certainly is not a memory i treasure. 15 year olds are still kids they will go along with adults -do as they are told. they can end up doing things they dont want to without complaint or struggle for this reason. In reality I was raped. You can s______ about that if you want but when a 15 year old is forced through pressure of adult/child relationships to engage in non consensual sex by an agressive adult- thats rape.

We'll all be reassured that the gangs of 15-year-old hoodie yobs and thugs plaguing the streets with all sorts of crimes in declining UK are really still kids. Ah, God bless 'em, little darlin's...Hug a hoodie...

15 years - kids?? Where the f&ck have you been for the last 20 years??

Comment

Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
                    Daughter:

Mother:

Nice. The mum's definitely got something, but can't quite put my finger on it...

Oh, yes, she's Japanese....

Comment

Originally posted by HarryHurry View Post
                      Nice. The mum's definitely got something, but can't quite put my finger on it...

Oh, yes, she's Japanese....
                      Sad thing is that I know of a couple of gaijin who married worse.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                        I stand by what I wrote re the increased damage via parental and authority intervention.

Well, we have to remember that these are all socio-culturally determined rules anyway, so with that in mind, and remembering the norms of past history ('rights' and 'wrongs' aside), what you say is not without merit.

Comment

a bunch of garbage
                          about 5,000 years of human history and biology in general disagrees with you and your (probably american) opinion

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatoneo
                            if I was drunk, I would do both
                            Yes, BUT... the the mom would require a little more help--a bag over her head or from behind, and with her daughter masturbating in view, screaming, "Do my mommy harder, do her harder!"

This post is really in poor taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijinx View Post
                              Yes, BUT... the the mom would require a little more help--a bag over her head or from behind, and with her daughter masturbating in view, screaming, "Do my mommy harder, do her harder!"

This post is really in poor taste.

I dunno, I'm finding your scenario strangely compelling...

Comment

Working...
                              X