Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Mother of Minami Takahashi (=AKB48) arrested for indecent dealings with minor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more details emerge about the Takahashi Minami story, it seems the scant English language stories don't do it full justice.

The girl is a leader and 'spokesgirl' of AKB48 ... of which two members were recently been fired for the crime of ... "having a boyfriend". Apparently they are all under contract 'not to date' ... which must be tough as some have been members for 5 years, and these are the 'best years of their lives' ... but got busted after pictures of them with their boyfriends were leaked via the internet. No doubt the svengali like boss does not want to spoil the virginal schoolgirl value for their otaku fans.

The boy involved is a friend of Takahashi's brother. During an investigation for a separate assault in which three local boys seriously beat up a 4th boy "because we didn't like what he said in a text message", one of them boasted 'I have had a sexual relationship with Takahashi Minami's mom'.

The police then talked to her mother, who admitted having a sexual relationship with the boy and so she was taken into custody. The three boys arrested were all from the same local middle school and one of them was Takahashi's relative. They are close to Takahashi's brother and visited his home frequently.

Takahashi's brother is famous for being a bit of a delinquent and did not attend school every day. He used his home for gatherings until last autumn. There are local tales of beer drinking, can throwing, motorcycle riding, vandalism etc.

First his friends had started asking him for the sister's autograph, and one day an older delinquent forced her brother to take him home and demanded to meet his sister. The brother wimped out doing so and angering the mother who by this time was already living apart and divorced from the father. Without a father being around, the delinquents were soon coming and going into her house during all hours of the day. One of the boys ended up having a relationship with her mother who herself had had a dream of being a singer. This being the reason why she pushed Takahashi so hard to get into the entertainment industry. The son had also been spoilt.

When the police questioned her about going to love hotels with the boy on multiple occasions she told them, "My son's older friend was pushing me for it and there was nothing I could do". It seems like she was unable to refuse when the boy mentioned that he was the son's "senior" in the delinquent group, and used the 'senior/junior' dynamic to makes demands the mother. The mother has talked to the boy's parents through lawyers, even before the assault investigation started.

In an earlier interview about her mother, Minami had said, "The way my mother raised children is a great model. I want to one day take "a mother's love", passed down from my grandmother's generation to my mother, and pass it down", so what with being the "class representative" for the AKB48, it must all be a bit of a nemesis.

What a sad wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
      A few more details emerge about the Takahashi Minami story, it seems the scant English language stories don't do it full justice.

The girl is a leader and 'spokesgirl' of AKB48 ... of which two members were recently been fired for the crime of ... "having a boyfriend". Apparently they are all under contract 'not to date' ... which must be tough as some have been members for 5 years, and these are the 'best years of their lives' ... but got busted after pictures of them with their boyfriends were leaked via the internet. No doubt the svengali like boss does not want to spoil the virginal schoolgirl value for their otaku fans.

The boy involved is a friend of Takahashi's brother. During an investigation for a separate assault in which three local boys seriously beat up a 4th boy "because we didn't like what he said in a text message", one of them boasted 'I have had a sexual relationship with Takahashi Minami's mom'.

The police then talked to her mother, who admitted having a sexual relationship with the boy and so she was taken into custody. The three boys arrested were all from the same local middle school and one of them was Takahashi's relative. They are close to Takahashi's brother and visited his home frequently.

Takahashi's brother is famous for being a bit of a delinquent and did not attend school every day. He used his home for gatherings until last autumn. There are local tales of beer drinking, can throwing, motorcycle riding, vandalism etc.

First his friends had started asking him for the sister's autograph, and one day an older delinquent forced her brother to take him home and demanded to meet his sister. The brother wimped out doing so and angering the mother who by this time was already living apart and divorced from the father. Without a father being around, the delinquents were soon coming and going into her house during all hours of the day. One of the boys ended up having a relationship with her mother who herself had had a dream of being a singer. This being the reason why she pushed Takahashi so hard to get into the entertainment industry. The son had also been spoilt.

When the police questioned her about going to love hotels with the boy on multiple occasions she told them, "My son's older friend was pushing me for it and there was nothing I could do". It seems like she was unable to refuse when the boy mentioned that he was the son's "senior" in the delinquent group, and used the 'senior/junior' dynamic to makes demands the mother. The mother has talked to the boy's parents through lawyers, even before the assault investigation started.

In an earlier interview about her mother, Minami had said, "The way my mother raised children is a great model. I want to one day take "a mother's love", passed down from my grandmother's generation to my mother, and pass it down", so what with being the "class representative" for the AKB48, it must all be a bit of a nemesis.

What a sad wreck.
      Why that is just horrible. It aint no fun if the homies can't have none~

Comment

It certainly puts a different spin on events ... from the mother "compelling" the boy to the gang "compelling" her.

When she said, "I was compelled" she did not mean by desire. The boy was not a victim. Isn't it just more of that bullying culture and the police picking on a victim?

I'd say it was believable. Confused, crazy but believable ... snitching to try and get off an assault charge? Strange mentality.
        Last edited by beentheredonethat; 2012-02-20, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X