Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

how ironical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how ironical

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/...dm006000c.html
    The number of foreigners overstaying their visas in Japan hits an all-time low

TOKYO (Kyodo) -- The number of foreigners overstaying their visas as of Jan. 1 in Japan declined 14.6 percent from a year earlier to 67,065, hitting an all-time low since 1990 when comparable data became available, the Justice Ministry's Immigration Bureau said Friday.

The number marked the 19th consecutive yearly fall. The bureau said the collection of fingerprints when entering Japan as part of a biometric authentication system has mainly contributed to the decline in the number of overstayers.

Of the total, South Koreans accounted for 16,927, Chinese 7,807 and Filipinos 6,908, it said. By status of visa, overstaying of the short-period stay for up to 90 days accounted for 70 percent, or 46,845.

The number of foreigners overstaying visas in Japan has been falling since it came to roughly 300,000 in 1990, according to the bureau.

(Mainichi Japan) March 17, 2012

I feel sad about all the shagging... I do not think I will ever shag again......... NAH!

We are the 99%

Originally posted by well_bicyclically View Post
    http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/...dm006000c.html
    The number of foreigners overstaying their visas in Japan hits an all-time low

TOKYO (Kyodo) -- The number of foreigners overstaying their visas as of Jan. 1 in Japan declined 14.6 percent from a year earlier to 67,065, hitting an all-time low since 1990 when comparable data became available, the Justice Ministry's Immigration Bureau said Friday.

The number marked the 19th consecutive yearly fall. The bureau said the collection of fingerprints when entering Japan as part of a biometric authentication system has mainly contributed to the decline in the number of overstayers.

Of the total, South Koreans accounted for 16,927, Chinese 7,807 and Filipinos 6,908, it said. By status of visa, overstaying of the short-period stay for up to 90 days accounted for 70 percent, or 46,845.

The number of foreigners overstaying visas in Japan has been falling since it came to roughly 300,000 in 1990, according to the bureau.

(Mainichi Japan) March 17, 2012

I feel sad about all the shagging... I do not think I will ever shag again......... NAH!
    I overstayed my visa for a period of 5 days in 2007. I'd like to feel like I count as a white american somewhere in those figures.

Comment

Working...
    X