Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

In-N-Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In-N-Out

    I really hope In-N-Out makes it over here permanently:

    http://www.japanprobe.com/2012/03/28...rger-in-tokyo/

  • #2
    Originally posted by Deathblob View Post
    I really hope In-N-Out makes it over here permanently:

    http://www.japanprobe.com/2012/03/28...rger-in-tokyo/
    With all those calories I'm sure Americans will be lining up from miles around.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Deathblob View Post
      I really hope In-N-Out makes it over here permanently:

      http://www.japanprobe.com/2012/03/28...rger-in-tokyo/
      It'd be amazing if they had similar pricing. One of the best burgers you can get for like $2.79 . Thats unheard of in Tokyo where a burgers like 800-1200 yen...

      Comment


      • #4
        Ridiculous huge fat pig with-no-self-restraint burger sizes.

        I can just about handle a single burger (with fries), but never understood where people put these double, triple, supersize huge fat pig foods.

        The American Dream - burger obesity and no national health service. Smart....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
          With all those calories I'm sure Americans will be lining up from miles around.
          As of June 2008, 26.5% of New Zealanders are obese,a number only surpassed in the Anglosphere by the United States.

          Originally posted by HarryHurry View Post
          Ridiculous huge fat pig with-no-self-restraint burger sizes.

          The American Dream - burger obesity and no national health service. Smart....
          As it appears that as HarryHurry is too much of a sniveling coward to tell us what patch of brackish mud-soaked country he is from; let us assume he is from England.

          About 46% of men in England and 32% of women are overweight (a body mass index of 25-30 kg/m2), and an additional 17% of men and 21% of women are obese (a body mass index of more than 30 kg/m2 ).

          Source:
          Your corpulent, hypocrite assess.
          Last edited by YokohamaTommy; 2012-03-29, 09:58 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HarryHurry View Post
            Ridiculous huge fat pig with-no-self-restraint burger sizes.

            I can just about handle a single burger (with fries), but never understood where people put these double, triple, supersize huge fat pig foods.

            The American Dream - burger obesity and no national health service. Smart....
            Sounds like you've never been to an In-N-Out, poor soul! And I'd bet the obesity rate among GP posters is higher than that you'd find on the beaches of California.

            The standard sandwich there is just a burger/cheeseburger, not the "double double" pictured in the Japan Probe article. It's all fresh: the buns, the lettuce, the tomato, even the beef. I'm salivating just thinking of one!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Deathblob View Post
              The standard sandwich there is just a burger/cheeseburger, not the "double double" pictured in the Japan Probe article. It's all fresh: the buns, the lettuce, the tomato, even the beef. I'm salivating just thinking of one!
              Not to mention the roughly 300 kilocalories of cheese that come with every burger. Even the picture of the hamburger on the wall menu is dripping with fatty cheese.

              That said Im not impartial to Big Macs myself on occasion.

              Does the beef come with Pink slime too?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
                Not to mention the roughly 300 kilocalories of cheese
                300 Kilocalories eh?

                So a years' worth of Calories into every sandwich?
                Interesting.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by YokohamaTommy View Post
                  300 Kilocalories eh?

                  So a years' worth of Calories into every sandwich?
                  Interesting.
                  The average daily intake of an average person is about 1600 Kilocalories, a big Mac would have roughly 600-700 Kc in it.

                  I was exaggerating slightly of course but there is nothing nutritional about a hamburger laden with cheese.

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
                    Not to mention the roughly 300 kilocalories of cheese that come with every burger. Even the picture of the hamburger on the wall menu is dripping with fatty cheese.

                    That said Im not impartial to Big Macs myself on occasion.

                    Does the beef come with Pink slime too?
                    480 Calories in the cheeseburger.

                    And I'm never above catapulting a little corporate propaganda:

                    "We have always made every one of our hamburger patties ourselves using only whole chucks from premium cattle selected especially for In-N-Out Burger. We pay a premium to purchase fresh, high quality beef chucks. We individually inspect every single chuck we receive to make sure that it meets our standards. Then our highly skilled, in-house butchers remove the bones. We grind the meat ourselves and make it into patties ourselves. We do all of this in our facilities in Baldwin Park, California and Dallas, Texas. These steps enable us to completely control the patty-making process and be absolutely certain of the quality and freshness of every patty we make. Wefve always made our hamburger patties this way."

                    http://www.in-n-out.com/freshness.asp

                    Did I mention I liked their burgers?
                    Last edited by Deathblob; 2012-03-29, 11:10 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Have you ever been inside a meat processing plant? I have. Maybe it will put you off eating meat for good. Freshly frozen meat patties.....

                      Oh yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken will tell you that chickens are killed humanely too.

                      Get a load of this on Youtube

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivipH...eature=related




                      Originally posted by Deathblob View Post
                      We do all of this in our facilities in Baldwin Park, California and Dallas, Texas. These steps enable us to completely control the patty-making process and be absolutely certain of the quality and freshness of every patty we make. Wefve always made our hamburger patties this way."

                      http://www.in-n-out.com/freshness.asp

                      Did I mention I liked their burgers?
                      Last edited by KansaiBen; 2012-03-29, 11:19 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Who (doesn't) knows!

                        Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
                        Have you ever been inside a meat processing plant? I have. Maybe it will put you off eating meat for good. Freshly frozen meat patties.....

                        Oh yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken will tell you that chickens are killed humanely too.

                        Get a load of this on Youtube

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivipH...eature=related

                        Lol, poor guy doesn't know about meats it sounds like. Pink slime is like aiming for the gutter, step up in price little buddy. Tons of great meats out there if you get familiar with the companies, cuts, pricing, etc. And its clear also that you are not familiar with In-N-Out. You talk about it like it's McDonalds which is very ironic, as In-N-Out is designed to be the complete opposite of McDonalds. Its like me giving a review on Indian foods, their ingredients, colories, etc, each word pulled out my arse like a long tapeworm

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This In and Out is waiting for the next IN-N-OUT dummy who overdosed on a quadruple burger with large diet Coke....

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Hospital1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1468786

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Deathblob View Post
                            Sounds like you've never been to an In-N-Out, poor soul! And I'd bet the obesity rate among GP posters is higher than that you'd find on the beaches of California.
                            !

                            The last time we had sex my wife told me I had a beautiful body.

                            Mind you, that was in 1995....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They will be a welcome addition. Seems weird to bother setting up a tiny shop in Harajuku for ONE DAY to 'test the market'
                              I'm sure they'll do about as well as most burger joints. People might be queuing up for the first week or so but then it'll just become part of the scenery. Have to be pretty good to tempt me from Kua'aina burger just up the road from that that though.

                              The only burger chain I have no desire to see here is White Castle. That place blows.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X