Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

In-N-Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I eat beef, pork (the fatter, the better), lamb, poultry and fish. I don't care if its raw, boiled, fried, baked or BBQed. As a chook farmer, I eat 6+ eggs/day. Will eat cheese at any opportunity (except processed rubbish). Love fresh fruit and vegetables, and home made sourdough bread. Use extra virgin olive oil instead of butter (better flavour) and for cooking. Only eat burgers that I make and love to wash it all down with a bottle or two of quality red wine.

I'm overweight (not fat or obese), cholesterol and blood pressure are normal and I've made it to almost 65. Eat fresh, eat often and enjoy it! There's nothing wrong with a burger or pizza, if the ingredients are fresh and not full of sh!t.

There's nothing more miserable than a person on a diet, unless its a jogger on a diet.

I'm just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoron View Post
      unless its a jogger on a diet.
      Loved this bit!

Comment

I must admit I'm not adverse to a good dollop of slime on my burgers, neither, just lay off these triple and quadruples ya fat baastards....

Comment

Originally posted by LD2
          Had a Big Mac today. 2 patties of salty.. goooo....
          Now that Summer is around the corner I am looking forward to some real BBQ'd burgers.

I'll be going to In-N-Out in Convoy here in San Diego today. Get some food that friends in Japan only dream they had access to.

And lean beef. Super, who gives a fart. Eat meat. Followed by

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoron View Post
            I'm overweight (not fat or obese), cholesterol and blood pressure are normal and I've made it to almost 65. Eat fresh, eat often and enjoy it! There's nothing wrong with a burger or pizza, if the ingredients are fresh and not full of sh!t.
            I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaHamburgler View Post
              I'll be going to In-N-Out in Convoy here in San Diego today.
              Yes, but then again, you're in San Diego, so that sort of cancels out everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by YokohamaTommy View Post
                Yes, but then again, you're in San Diego, so that sort of cancels out everything else.
                Hahaha. Gotta drive 2 hours for an onsen. Surfing, flying (busiest airways in the world especially for learning to fly), skydiving, snowboarding within 2 hours, snorkeling, hiking, biking, Mexico, Tijuana, Rosarito, Ensenada (all you can eat lobster for $15), sexy women from every nation on earth, rock climbing, sailing, marathons, paintball, industry (all japanese companies moved to Mexico along the border), camping, fishing (beach and lake), every type of food you could imagine (Fillipino, Jamaica, Cuban, Turkish, Brazilian, Italian, Iranian, Chinese, etc etc) not to mention markets to buy the products to make yourself, insane amount of live entertainment, a mecca for craft beers (most craft beers of any city in the US possibly, or near to) as well as ____tails, clubs, bars, beer bars (goes with craft beers), In-N-Out , coast mountains desert a location for everything, skateparks, lazertag, a constant influx and turnover of international students (i call it a buffet) , theatrical plays, Balboa Park, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Wild Safari Park, Wild Animal Park, Lego Land, downtown SD, did i say excellent choices in food to shop for a excellent prices when on sale (meats etc), best weather on earth, wine...

yup, life is pretty dreary as the options are limited
                Last edited by ThaHamburgler; 2012-04-01, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X