Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Haircut for Black people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hml View Post
    Relax! I was just having a laugh. It *does* sound like the beginning to a joke, after all!
    It does indeed
    I'm really tired and have a deadline due tomorrow and am not near ready ( which of course is why I am procrastinating on GP )

Duly relaxing as requested

Comment

Originally posted by hml View Post
      "I'm not black..." That sounds like the beginning of a joke, or a really lame precursor to a racist comment.

And in some cases, both.
      Maybe you should change your byline to "I'm blaaaaaack! Did you miss me?" Except that you're not black (I think) so it wouldn't be funny, just a bit odd. If you were black it would be funnier.

Comment

Guys, there really is no need to start anything here. I took no offence to whatever anything was sed as i knew it was all sed with no rude intentions. NOT EVERYTHING IS A RACIAL SLUR! and i'm definitely not one of those black dudes that wuld find a dumb reason to see every joke as a racial offence. lol. Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Effected After View Post
          http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Shibuy...Japan&t=m&z=19

In the building called ƒjƒ…[a’JƒR[ƒ|ƒ‰ƒXƒSƒ‹ƒfƒ“ƒvƒ‰ƒUa’J (right in the middle of the above map). 9th floor, turn right out the elevator, last door on the left. The stylists are African guys.
          Hey! Please see your private inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by twelvedown View Post
            Maybe you should change your byline to "I'm blaaaaaack! Did you miss me?" Except that you're not black (I think) so it wouldn't be funny, just a bit odd. If you were black it would be funnier.
            That *would* be funny if a black guy said it. And, no, I'm not black - but I *AM* homogeneous.

Originally posted by Joaquin64 View Post
            Guys, there really is no need to start anything here. I took no offence to whatever anything was sed as i knew it was all sed with no rude intentions. NOT EVERYTHING IS A RACIAL SLUR! and i'm definitely not one of those black dudes that wuld find a dumb reason to see every joke as a racial offence. lol. Have a great day.
            Glad to hear it cuz none was meant!

But I do love people who can take a good jabbing!

Comment

Working...
            X