Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

Flavor of the Month(Mitsu Dan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Mr. Ludd View Post
    "Come and sit on Santa's lap and tell him what a bad little elf you have been." "Well Santa, when I'm good, I'm very bad. When I'm bad, I'm even better."
    Christmas in June?
    Santa, is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

    Mr. Ludd, there may be something wrong with us....

    I did see that even JT is getting into the action by posting a hot pic of Kumi Koda.
    I like her character and her body.
    She seems to have some weight issues, because she was porking out a few years back, but in a good way.

    http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...over-of-new-cd

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Old Style View Post
      Christmas in June?
      Santa, is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

      Mr. Ludd, there may be something wrong with us....
      Santa "comes" all year round for the right little girls. Damn, what a dirty old man I am. At least it keeps my remaining brain cells working.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Mr. Ludd View Post
        Santa "comes" all year round for the right little girls. Damn, what a dirty old man I am. At least it keeps my remaining brain cells working.
        Good news for fans of Sato Eriko....god, I love her:
        Eriko Sato appears in sexy photo book for first time in 10 years:
        http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...me-in-10-years

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Old Style View Post
          Good news for fans of Sato Eriko....god, I love her:
          Eriko Sato appears in sexy photo book for first time in 10 years:
          http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...me-in-10-years
          I fondly remember her dressed in a train driver outfit on the Georgia Coffee vending machines when I first came here. Happy memory!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by cucashopboy View Post
            I fondly remember her dressed in a train driver outfit on the Georgia Coffee vending machines when I first came here. Happy memory!
            Now I have an image of her pulling a train.......

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Old Style View Post
              Now I have an image of her pulling a train.......
              .......naked.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by cucashopboy View Post
                .......naked.
                Stop. Please.
                Looks like Old Style wont be able to stand up at work for the next 30 minutes....Oh, wait, I started this, didn't I!!!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Old Style View Post
                  Now I have an image of her pulling a train.......
                  Sounds like a train is not the only thing being pulled.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Old Style View Post
                    Good news for fans of Sato Eriko....god, I love her:
                    Eriko Sato appears in sexy photo book for first time in 10 years:
                    http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...me-in-10-years
                    Nothing like getting one's norks out to revive a flagging media career!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Mr. Ludd View Post
                      Sounds like a train is not the only thing being pulled.
                      Hey, HEY!!! I do NOT do that at work.....
                      Originally posted by pjb View Post
                      Nothing like getting one's norks out to revive a flagging media career!
                      If her career has gone flacid, I'll be there to pump some life back into her, umm, it.
                      She is sooooooo sweet!!!
                      I think she does a female napkin CM and in it, she's wearing PJ's. If you look carefully, or so I'm told, she's got the cutest,sweetest little rump I've ever seen. Or so I've been told.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Old Style View Post
                        Hey, HEY!!! I do NOT do that at work.....
                        It certainly makes my day go by that much faster.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          As we all suspected, she's a 'Man Killer'!!!


                          Journalist meets gravure idol Mitsu Dan, aggravates hernia:

                          Mitsu Danfs rise to super stardom began in earnest last November with the release of her film debut gBe My Slave,h an SM flick in which she stars as a seemingly conservative office lady at a publishing firm who takes a carnal interest in a new male employee.

                          Since then, the 32-year-old, who started in the entertainment business as a gravure (pin-up) model, has appeared regularly on variety programs, posed for a number of weekly magazines, and penned a number of books.

                          Dan can now add greopening old woundsh to her resume. After she engaged in a discussion with political journalist Soichiro Tahara (@namatahara) for a feature to appear in tabloid Shukan Asahi on July 30, the writer aggravated a hernia for which he had previously been hospitalized.

                          http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2013/08...avates-hernia/

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            "Rola, Mitsu Dan named Best of Beauty 2013 award winners" (JAPAN TODAY)

                            Here's my favorite quote from the story, "When asked about her plans to marry, Dan, whose real name is Shizuka Saito, replied, gI donft want to push it. Ifll just let nature take its course. I think itfs good to be loose..."

                            I. can't. stand. up. now.


                            **Look, someone out there has to have her contact info....I'll pay dearly!!!!

                            http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...-award-winners

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Old Style View Post
                              "Rola, Mitsu Dan named Best of Beauty 2013 award winners" (JAPAN TODAY)

                              Here's my favorite quote from the story, "When asked about her plans to marry, Dan, whose real name is Shizuka Saito, replied, gI donft want to push it. Ifll just let nature take its course. I think itfs good to be loose..."

                              I. can't. stand. up. now.


                              **Look, someone out there has to have her contact info....I'll pay dearly!!!!

                              http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...-award-winners
                              Old Style sama wa, Dan Mitsu no dai fan nan desu ne.

                              Did you know she used to be an English teacher..?

                              :-)

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Old Style View Post
                                "Rola, Mitsu Dan named Best of Beauty 2013 award winners" (JAPAN TODAY)

                                Here's my favorite quote from the story, "When asked about her plans to marry, Dan, whose real name is Shizuka Saito, replied, gI donft want to push it. Ifll just let nature take its course. I think itfs good to be loose..."

                                I. can't. stand. up. now.


                                **Look, someone out there has to have her contact info....I'll pay dearly!!!!

                                http://www.japantoday.com/category/e...-award-winners
                                Comon, surely there must be tons of cuties that are hotter and more willing than DM in your neighborhood?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X