Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Refreshing & Uplifting; The Coke Side of Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wernst View Post
    I bet OS loves Kanoushimai! :P The 2 super rich big titted sisters.
    I sense a new thread coming on regarding the whole "Kanou Shimai" phenomenom.

There's some doubt as to whether they are even really sisters. I think the most the Shimai themselves have said is that they are stepsisters (same daddy, different mommy).

Anybody ever seen this? I never did, but maybe they are working on a 10-Year Anniversary Blue-Ray Edition.

Andy and Joe Go Tokyo

Comment

Originally posted by wernst View Post
      I used to like Yukie Nakama, but i dont know she seems to timid and shes not a stunner
      @OS: the girl in my pic is the _____ from Helter Skelter, whats her name. The one with the big attitude. Nice ___ though.
      Im a big fan of Isoyama Sayaka. She has gained a little bit of weight the last few years but not in a bad way. I hate TOO skinny girls.
      I sometiems watch News Zero on YTV, they have a anouncer and it looks like she is anorexic. A little bit more meat girls.
      I bet OS loves Kanoushimai! :P The 2 super rich big titted sisters.
      I like Yukie, but she's fallen out of my TOP(less) 5 list. (Satomi Ishihara/Shiori Kutsuna/Saki Aibu/Asami Usuda/Atsuko Maeda are my current 'Flavors of the Month)

Ahhhh, Erika Sawajiri! She's very beautiful, but a bit of a gaki, don't you think?
      What I'd give to put her over my knee.....

The Kano sisters? They don't do anything for me. A bit too alien like for me.
      That said, if I had a couple of beers in me and they wanted my body....

Originally posted by Shimi View Post
      I sense a new thread coming on regarding the whole "Kanou Shimai" phenomenom.

There's some doubt as to whether they are even really sisters. I think the most the Shimai themselves have said is that they are stepsisters (same daddy, different mommy).

Anybody ever seen this? I never did, but maybe they are working on a 10-Year Anniversary Blue-Ray Edition.

Andy and Joe Go Tokyo
      Sisters? Are they even human?
      They each have rather large twins, don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Style View Post
        I like Yukie, but she's fallen out of my TOP(less) 5 list. (Satomi Ishihara/Shiori Kutsuna/Saki Aibu/Asami Usuda/Atsuko Maeda are my current 'Flavors of the Month)

Ahhhh, Erika Sawajiri! She's very beautiful, but a bit of a gaki, don't you think?
        What I'd give to put her over my knee.....

That said, if I had a couple of beers in me and they wanted my body....

OYE! Saki and Ishihara are mine, so get in line.

Yeah i feel absolutely nothing looking at the kano sisters. Sometimes they wear some see through clothes on Downtown DX but even then its looking at ......something plastic sugeried to the max. Saki Aibu, oh yes! she's Tokyo's lead singers ex girlfriend. He bangs all the hotties, lucky sob.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Style View Post

Don't think they are human but definitely silicone based life forms. For some reason the boobs (tee hee) on TV seem to think these creatures with anatomically impossible superstructures, enough hair spray to knock a hole in the Ozone Layer, and sparkly bit embedded in their skin are visions of beauty. Time to call MIB.

Comment

Damn,this is why we Japanese hate GAIJIN...
            I don't know about NZ,but it is a felony in here.
            this kiwi dude will be charged with possession of drugs,and later be deported.
            he does not be allowed to set foot on Japanese soil,forever.

Comment

Originally posted by univerman666 View Post
              Au contraire mon frere, Japanese LOVE US! Even if some of us gaijin are douchebags. Learn to live with it.

Comment

Have you met my good friend Mariko Takeuchi??? You would like her. She is a real swinger! ....sooner or later...

Comment

Considering your economy is tanking, your population is about to crash like a horde of lemmings leaping off a cliff and Abe and Aso are picking a fight with the rest of Asia, you're doing the sheepshagger a favour.

Comment

If you are stopped by the police for a random search you are not required to do anything. You are not required to comply with random searches. They are completely illegal.

If they search you involuntarily without a valid reason (I.e. you were under legally justified surveillance and they caught you) and they find drugs the evidence will be thrown out at your trial as it would have been obtained by illegal means.

The police are obliged to show proof of wrongdoing and you must be under reasonable suspicion of committing a crime for police to stop you.

If police stop you without reason you have no reason to continue to talk to them. If they ask for your gaijin card or zairyu card just ask them why they think you're a foreigner just based on the color of your skin and tell them that you will be leaving the scene immediately if you're not under suspicion of a crime, and that if they obstruct you from leaving you will press charges. If the police officer pushes the issue I'd suggest calling a lawyer on the spot. You should also record any encounter with police and immediately notify them that you're recording them.

Police attempting to take you into custody or attempting to search you without reasonable cause and without consent is illegal in Japan. You can sue.

I absolutely loathe Japanese police and I have no problem telling them to f*ck off when necessary. They're not much better than the gestapo.

Source: Japanese law
                    http://www.houko.com/00/01/S23/136.HTM
                    Last edited by paradoxbox; 2013-08-18, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxbox View Post
                      If they search you involuntarily without a valid reason (I.e. you were under legally justified surveillance and they caught you) and they find drugs the evidence will be thrown out at your trial as it would have been obtained by illegal means.
                      That's the theory, but do you have anything more on that? Has it ever happened in a trial? I wonder if the judge wouldn't place the value of social harmony (a non-drug society) over an individual's right to not be searched with no reason.

Comment

There is precedent. See wikipedia. There are some cases from 2008-2010 where the exact scenario happened. Heads at the Tokyo Police rolled for their bungles.

I would be surprised if they let this happen again, but then again maybe I wouldn't be, the Tokyo Police are morons that can't follow their own laws.

See wiki for all of their idiotic mistakes. Things go downhill for them whenever someone with free time doesn't sign their forced confession paper. There's a reason they are fighting cameras in police stations so hard..

Comment

We choose to live here and one of the unpleasant perks is not everyone is a fan of the gaijin.

Now, all of the below might be true, but the fact remains J-authorities (like most everywhere) can make your life very miserable regardless of the law.

A couple of gaijins get locked up based on an illegal search?

So what?

Good riddance.

Like it or not we're basically second-class residents.

Originally posted by paradoxbox View Post
                          If you are stopped by the police for a random search you are not required to do anything. You are not required to comply with random searches. They are completely illegal.

The police are obliged to show proof of wrongdoing and you must be under reasonable suspicion of committing a crime for police to stop you.

If police stop you without reason you have no reason to continue to talk to them. If they ask for your gaijin card or zairyu card just ask them why they think you're a foreigner just based on the color of your skin and tell them that you will be leaving the scene immediately if you're not under suspicion of a crime, and that if they obstruct you from leaving you will press charges. If the police officer pushes the issue I'd suggest calling a lawyer on the spot. You should also record any encounter with police and immediately notify them that you're recording them.

Police attempting to take you into custody or attempting to search you without reasonable cause and without consent is illegal in Japan. You can sue.

I absolutely loathe Japanese police and I have no problem telling them to f*ck off when necessary. They're not much better than the gestapo.

Source: Japanese law
                          http://www.houko.com/00/01/S23/136.HTM
                          Last edited by Ken44; 2013-08-18, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Well said Ken.

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                            That's the theory, but do you have anything more on that? Has it ever happened in a trial? I wonder if the judge wouldn't place the value of social harmony (a non-drug society) over an individual's right to not be searched with no reason.
                            Exactly. The theory. I am sure there have been cases of civil rights being protected from illegal searches and such, probably cases involving Japanese subjects, but given the innately conversative bias of most judges outside Osaka, you would have to be a fool to rely on that hope to get you out of a hole that you dug yourself. The whole civil iberties argument is deeply ethnocentric in its unwitting importation of Western bias.

The guy was carrying a bag of cocaine in a highly policed area in Japan known for its drug trade. They once ruled the ban on the birth control pill consitutional because they argued it might negatively affect the birthrate. IOW, it wasn't unconstitutional to restrict an individual's reproductive choices because it was more important that they serve the needs of the nation. That is hardly a ruling that would suggest hope for a strict upholding of the formal constitution. The Japanese state is a moral agent (see Robert Smith), and Japanese courts are there to protect society and nation, not the individual, though it does happen as you noted.

PB,

These wiki references you mentioned: do any of them involve foreigners???

Keep in mind that Japanese courts have ruled several times that foreigners, or non-Japanese, are not entitled to consitutional protections, though I believe those were immigration and refugee cases.

At any rate, while I think the Japanese police do an excellent job in broader comparison and are mostly fine civil servants, if a bit clumsy at times, I fully agree with you from a civil liberties point of view, but it is very hard to feel any sympathy for this numpty they nabbed.

He was carrying a bag of cocaine in Roppongi.

What we really need to focus on is why so many antipodeans in Japan are such witless white bread numpties. It must be shocking to actual normal NZers and Australians who are used to the full range of non-idjits back at home.

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane View Post
                              He was carrying a bag of cocaine in Roppongi.
                              Yeah. In Japan you should:

A) Not carry cocaine.
                              Or if you are determined to...
                              B) Don't carry it in Roppongi

The guy was probably too new to the country to realize how stupid his actions were. But if you don't know how a country works, then you should probably stick to point A.

Comment

According to HAVOCSCOPE, Japan is #2 in the price of cocaine [second to Australia]:

http://www.havocscope.com/black-mark...ocaine-prices/

PRICE in U.S. DOLLARS
                                1) Australia $300 per gram
                                2) Japan $269.5 per gram
                                3) Egypt $205.5 per gram
                                4) Ukraine $189.6 per gram
                                5) New Zealand $179.3 per gram
                                6) United States $174.2 per gram
                                7) Russia $174 per gram
                                8) Moldova $155.4 per gram
                                9) Norway $154.45 per gram
                                10) Saudi Arabia $133.5 per gram
                                11) Romania $132.5 per gram