Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

1 yen house for sale out in the countryside...is that normal..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 yen house for sale out in the countryside...is that normal..

    http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g112327288


    somewhere out in the sticks theres still old shack/cottage for sale, i'm assuming its got hebi,tanuki, nomi, and kinoko inside of it, and no water orelectricty... i've seen with my own eyes lot of dillapadated properties out in the countryside, i know some j-hippies who'd love this sort of thing, do these crazy knock down shack auctions happen often?

  • #2
    Auction is closed.

    Comment


    • #3
      obviously it clossed! you've got 5,000 posts and i'm guessing they're all as stupid as that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by miramira View Post
        obviously it clossed! you've got 5,000 posts and i'm guessing they're all as stupid as that.
        I doubt you will find houses and property on Yahoo Auction (been wrong before though). Try looking on foreclosed properties or through court auctions. Or simply find the owners (if its a rural area someone will know who owns it) and go up and ask them if they are willing to sell.

        http://www.realestate.co.jp/2010/10/...right-for-you/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KansaiBen View Post
          I doubt you will find houses and property on Yahoo Auction (been wrong before though).
          Now THAT'S the truth!!

          BTW OP, try inakanet.jp

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by miramira View Post
            obviously it clossed! you've got 5,000 posts and i'm guessing they're all as stupid as that.
            Look at your original post:
            Originally posted by miramira View Post
            somewhere out in the sticks theres still old shack/cottage for sale, i'm assuming its got hebi,tanuki, nomi, and kinoko inside of it, and no water orelectricty.
            You posted that there is a cottage 'still for sale', and linked to a page for an auction for a house that is NOT still for sale. So I pointed that out, since from your post it didn't seem you were aware that it was obviously clossed [sic].

            Comment


            • #7
              Or, how about this - you could go fuck yourself.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Effected After View Post
                Or, how about this - you could go fuck yourself.
                why is it every thread you go on you are antagonistic, abrasive and look to pick fights? Who's the A$$hole here?

                And you think I have a problem.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey, I have no problems whatsoever with being an a$$hole to a$$holes. Which is why I go at you, and which is why I replied in the manner I did to both the posters above.

                  You on the other hand are an a$$hole to anyone. I have a filter. That's the difference.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Effected After View Post
                    Hey, I have no problems whatsoever with being an a$$hole to a$$holes. Which is why I go at you, and which is why I replied in the manner I did to both the posters above.

                    You on the other hand are an a$$hole to anyone. I have a filter. That's the difference.
                    Just like on Animal Farm. All A$$holes were created equal. Some are more equal than others. In other words despite being a pri-ck you claim the moral high ground.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Exactly, I'm a pr!ck to pr!cks. Again, you are an a$$hole to anyone. There's a justification behind my being an a$$hole - you can't say the same.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Effected After View Post
                        Exactly, I'm a pr!ck to pr!cks. Again, you are an a$$hole to anyone. There's a justification behind my being an a$$hole - you can't say the same.
                        You are no different than the Taliban of the Internet. Stoning people for not wearing their veils correctly.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That's a horrible analogy. Unless you think that the women who were persecuted by the taliban are at fault for the attacks upon them. Let's just assume you don't think that. that would make YOU the Taliban - attacking people for something that goes against what you believe. Which would make me the UN - if you were to want to make your analogy accurate that is.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            One yen ? Some villages give you free land if you move there :

                            http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/03/wo....13410595.html

                            Apparently, there are similar programs in the US.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Effected After View Post
                              That's a horrible analogy. Unless you think that the women who were persecuted by the taliban are at fault for the attacks upon them. Let's just assume you don't think that. that would make YOU the Taliban - attacking people for something that goes against what you believe. Which would make me the UN - if you were to want to make your analogy accurate that is.
                              1. You are self-appointed. You have taken it upon yourself to speak on behalf of all newbies, as if they cant speak up for themselves. The OP in the other thread and I were doing fine until you interfered with your moral tut-tutting and finger waving.
                              2. Your own moral compass is highly questionable. You have got your nose out of joint over my perceived shortcomings (failure to apologise etc) and use that as justification for your persistent harrassment, even if you show the same behavior and assault other people. That is allowed of course because you are beyond reproach.
                              3. You are basically a hypocrite. As jesus once said "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X