Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Doesn't matter if your black or white

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter if my black or white what?

Finish the goddam sentence!
    Last edited by Chromedome; 2012-03-16, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lennonix View Post
      Gonna let you boys in on a bit of a secret, right? The J-girls are lying to you. Telling you what they think you want to hear. Not because they are liars or even ho's, just because that is Japanese mentality. They want to create harmony in a relationship, even friendship. So they have one more cultural reason to not spill the beans that they like BBC. In addition to not being seen as sluts without abandon. Go to a Roppongi club and tell me you don't see the hottest chicks with the brothers. Reality might be against you, but most J-girls here that like gaijin have gotten the black inches.

Whether you like to hear it or not.

for you J-girs who date gaijin are obiviously sluts who hang out in Roppongi clubs!

Roppongi is not the only place in Tokyo !!

You sounds like a black dude who didn't get laid (or the girl you had a crush on her at the Gaspanic left the bar with an evil white gaijin) who tell lies about the truth.

Comment

Why are guys so gay now-a-days?! I'm intimated by black dudes because of they have big dicks.

Blacks guys talk to girls period. Try it sometime and maybe you'll get laid.

Comment

Almost every time I see a black guy I am reminded of just how sloppily dressed I am. (It's cold..I'll put on yet another t-shirt..jeans...mmm I don't think they smell THAT bad..) Also they tend not to get as drunk and foolish as white guys.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonLey View Post
            Why are guys so gay now-a-days?! I'm intimated by black dudes because of they have big dicks.

Blacks guys talk to girls period. Try it sometime and maybe you'll get laid.

-Still believing all c00ns have 8"-12" dicks. Srsly hope you don't do this, etc.

No, it's called everybody hates black people. They cause a disproportionate amount of crime, rape, and murder and are a general nuisance wherever they go. Last place you want to see them is in f-cking Japan, when we get enough of them in the States.

Go on Youtube and watch the many videos of blacks causing problems with Japanese police, or starting fights in the clubs. Oh, but you're probably a f*ggot liberal that will make excuses for them anyway.

I bet you're one of those beta f*ggots that let them push you around and take your girl in the clubs. Big Nigerian monkey probably dragged you into his titty bar and f*cked you in the a$$, and you liked it. Hahaha. You and 'thefg' are obvious cuckolds, and you need to stop projecting your love for ape d*ck on everybody else.
            Last edited by Maleficio; 2012-03-21, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficio View Post

-Still believing all c00ns have 8"-12" dicks. Srsly hope you don't do this, etc.

No, it's called everybody hates black people. They cause a disproportionate amount of crime, rape, and murder and are a general nuisance wherever they go. Last place you want to see them is in f-cking Japan, when we get enough of them in the States.

Go on Youtube and watch the many videos of blacks causing problems with Japanese police, or starting fights in the clubs. Oh, but you're probably a f*ggot liberal that will make excuses for them anyway.

I bet you're one of those beta f*ggots that let them push you around and take your girl in the clubs. Big Nigerian monkey probably dragged you into his titty bar and f*cked you in the a$$, and you liked it. Hahaha. You and 'thefg' are obvious cuckolds, and you need to stop projecting your love for ape d*ck on everybody else.
              you are seriously a ____ing idiot. Japan is not your holy-land of non-______s. You racist little _____ think all black people are ______s, don't you?

My point, switch you missed, is the OP is a f*cking loser (whether he be white, yellow, brown). OPs probably going into the club and expecting pussy to be automatic but gets mad because black dudes, white dudes, or brown dudes are talking/dancing with girls not his by himself.

Comment

Look on the bright side: if you're white there's a much better chance of you ending up being married to a J-girl. Oh no wait...

Comment

Working...
                X