Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

hello my name is prateesh i m from india :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello my name is prateesh i m from india :)

hello my dream is to come to japan
    and work there

i wanted to live there and settle as permanent citizen

i m planning like this

plz say me where to stay so that all facilities can be available and neat very neat

cities i m looking for many jobs easy transpot low cost of living cheap shopping

etc and many anime friendly people beatiful air

i have planned like this

if i come to japan example my salary is 400000 lakh yen

i m planning

for hoouse i mean guest house or shared room not a apartment monthly 40000 yen
    and for food 40000 yen
    i eat less i drink cool drink and i eat only some bun etc not more food
    and transpot 30000 yen

and i dont know about shopping how much it costs
    i want to settle a place where shopping is very very cheap and ncie big city or small city doesnt matters but many jobs

good people good climate less cost of living less means not very less

average and great technology streets

plz say me replies as soon as possible

TRY CHINA, what you are asking for is unobtainable here.

Comment

Hahaha, I had a good laugh.

I don't know who you are, but thank you!

As an aside: does anyone know if Indian keyboards don't have apostrophe?

Comment

How do you plan to get a visa and earn a living in Japan?
        Please tell me you do NOT plan to TEACH ENGLISH !!!!!
        lol.. pathetic..

Comment

It could be possible. Gandhi survived on his on pish for how long?

Comment

This is a joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by black lightning View Post
              This is a joke right?
              Must be. I nearly wet myself.

Comment

Originally posted by milkboy View Post

plz say me where to stay so that all facilities can be available and neat very neat

cities i m looking for many jobs easy transpot low cost of living cheap shopping

etc and many anime friendly people beatiful air

good people good climate less cost of living less means not very less

average and great technology streets

plz say me replies as soon as possible
                It looks like he copied this into Google Translate before posting it here. >.<>.<

Comment

Dear Prateesh,

I think I have a solution to your problem.

I will sell you my house for 50000000Yens If you get a mortgage and 2 room mates that will only be about 40000 yens per month each. It has a garden that will fit at least 4 heads of lettuce. That will help to reduce your food bill.

It is very clean and is on a great technological street. There are at least 4 factories, which means, in addition to being very technological there may also be a job!

the air is also beautiful, but only when the wind is blowing from the north-east.

Let me know when you would like to purchase it and I will get the necessary paperwork.

Comment

hello

frineds i m planning to live in japan for future i m a basic indian

and want to settle in japan can any one say who muchi can get yearly in japan atleast 9000000 lakhs yens ????

and is japan good to stay for young people i dont shop so much but i lie touring some places thats it

Comment

and also even say me if we marry any japanese can we permanent citizenship

and after wards divorce if we both agree if i marry and get divorce will my permanent citizenship go away in case????????????

Comment

Originally posted by 91Coupe View Post
                        Dear Prateesh,

I think I have a solution to your problem.

I will sell you my house for 50000000Yens If you get a mortgage and 2 room mates that will only be about 40000 yens per month each. It has a garden that will fit at least 4 heads of lettuce. That will help to reduce your food bill.

It is very clean and is on a great technological street. There are at least 4 factories, which means, in addition to being very technological there may also be a job!

the air is also beautiful, but only when the wind is blowing from the north-east.

Let me know when you would like to purchase it and I will get the necessary paperwork.
                        I Didnt know you were bi-lingual.

Comment

this thread is THE SH!T!

Comment

and after wards divorce if we both agree if i marry and get divorce will my permanent citizenship go away in case????????????
                            In the case of marrying any japanese you dont get permanent citizenship. After many times you will apply.

After permanent citizenship is acquired, divorce is eminent.

Comment

total fuc.king a$$hole.

Last edited by supersatoh; 2011-01-27, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X