Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

auction websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auction websites

Hi all,
    I will move in 2 weeks in japan from china .
    If you can . I want to find out the japanese web sites .
    First of all i`ll like to buy a used car . Here in china we have sites like 58dotcom , baixingdotcom,ganjidotcom . On this web sites i can find from furniture to phones etc etc
    Can you please tell me the silimar websites from Japan ?
    Regards

You can try auctions.yahoo.co.jp, that is one of the more widely used sites.

Comment

Regarding buying a used car from the auctions, I'm going through the process right now.

I'm updating the following thread as I go about it:

http://forum.gaijinpot.com/showthrea...buy-a-used-car

Comment

Deszaras ,afterglowefx . Thank you .
        If anyone knows other sites please post .
        I also need to buy all the furniture and other electronic and i want to buy it all second hand because is much cheaper .

Comment

Originally posted by boosted2d View Post
          I also need to buy all the furniture and other electronic and i want to buy it all second hand because is much cheaper .
          Your best choice is to buy from other gaijin who leave Japan. Check craigslist or metropolis.co.jp for 'sayonara sales'.

Comment

yahoo auctions is the main one. But you need a Japanese credit card to bid over 5000yen, which is a bit of a pain (you need to sign up for 315yen/month to bid over 5000yen, and they only accept Japanese CCs)

mbok.jp can use international CCs (400yen/month). Selection is a little smaller than yahoo auctions, but payment etc is a little smoother since it all goes through a central payment system, somewhat like paypal - much easier to get refunds

http://auction.rakuten.co.jp/ is another

Comment

In Japan there are also "recycle shops" everywhere where you can find (usually) cheap secondhand stuff. For basic stuff it'd probably be cheaper just to go to the local used shop vs. paying shipping etc.

Comment

Thank you all . If anyone else have other ideas just post .
                Regards all .

Comment

Working...
                X