Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Zinedine Zidane Sought By Authorities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by von
    wasnt even a real one!!

some of those soccer poofs need a damn good smack!!

all dancing round like fairies!
    Well, you could always become a mock football supporter and simply go around punching the players in the face or headbutting them after matches instead of talking ____e.

I assume that Zidane's shadow has you cowering in your safe Japanese home. Only buildings in Kyodo need to worry so far. You can leave the house today, but you had best check back later to see whether or not the gallant Frenchman has changed tactics.

Comment

Excellent! You have turned my worst world cup moment into something palatable. We are amused.

Comment

(CP)

Dorval, Quebec, Canada--Canadian authorities have found another Zidane wannabe. He claims to be from France, but his passport is Canadian and has never been used. Also, the nasal vowels are dead giveaways to anybody outside of insular Dorval Airport. After a brief scuffle between the imposter and a pane of glass, a few bandages to the imposter's head were administered. The Quebecois Zidane boarded a domestic flight for Toronto to attend a cricket match between the West Indies Oldtimers and the Canadian All-Star cricket team, which has never yet managed to assemble a full squad truth be told. Beer tents are full however. The ancestors of Viv Richards could beat the Canadians at cricket, but the Quebecois Zidane was only too happy to imagine the *English* getting beaten by former colonies according to one ground staff member named Christine Roy.

Prime Minister Harper could not be reached for comment on this rare international incident involving Canada as he was too busy learning the rules of football. He thought it was a good, clean check and worthy of being on Don Cherry's Coaches Corner T.V. program next season according to rumours in the nation's capital where not much else happens anyway other than rumours.

Comment

http://javimoya.com/blog/pics/200607/zidane.htm

Watch them all

Comment

yeah, credit where it's due, none of the above pics were made by me, all copied from somethingawful and some soccer site "365 poofball.com.poof"

Zinedine Zidane Sent Off For Breach Of FIFA Dress Code.

2:20pm Saturday, July 15

PARIS -- It has been revealed that France captain Zinedine Zidane was sent off during Sunday's World Cup final loss to Italy for violating FIFA's dress code.

Close inspection of match footage (see below) has revealed that Zidane, supposedly a man of Parisian fashion, was in fact wearing Italian headdress during the latter stages of the match.

Comment

Don Cherry Says

Originally posted by zeeidiotsare@yahoo.com
              (CP)
              Prime Minister Harper could not be reached for comment on this rare international incident involving Canada as he was too busy learning the rules of football. He thought it was a good, clean check and worthy of being on Don Cherry's Coaches Corner T.V. program next season according to rumours in the nation's capital where not much else happens anyway other than rumours.
              Don cherry says:
              Well I gotta tellya..This here Jiden kid..Is that right? Did I get it right, Jidam? This kid here, well he's French right, so well, anyway this kid right here see, this Eyetalian guy says his mother is some kinda well, so and so, or sumthink like that, sumthink like that, see? So this Jidannnn? He has to be the hardest guy in France. I mean with all the other surrenderclowns over there and their chesse this and their pastry, who'da thought a FRENCHman could do this. Am I right?
              An Eyetalian says sumthink like that about my mother or Rose, or even Blue, and I tell ya! Pow! Right in the canoli!
              Can we roll the clip? Karen is the clip reaady?
              Good hard check I tellya. Good French BOY! Jidans!
              Attached Files

Comment

(Conspiracy Press)

Zidane got himself kicked out after scoring a goal on a shot he tried to miss. Cosa Nostra was holding his family hostage so when the Italian player reminded him of this late in the match, PK's were of course looming, Zidane removed himself from the match giving Italy a decided advantage in the PK's. Zidane has looked relieved ever since because Cosa Nostra sent his family back to France and even let him keep the Italian headpiece. All in all it was the usual FIFA-sponsored event.

Comment

was it really such a hard headbutt? watch italies training
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O8ph...aly%20training

Comment

I can't watch it. My Commo 64 just can't take it.

Comment

hm anybody else having problems with the url?

Comment

they all really do it

Comment

Originally posted by von View Post
                          wasnt even a real one!!

You are soooo right... here are the real ones...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by von View Post
                            wasnt even a real one!!

There is another:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X