Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

where can I get an enema kit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I get an enema kit?

Seriously. I need to do some spring cleaning.

I'm in Chiba district but can travel to the Tokyo area if I have to.

Will be extra grateful if you can also post a photo or the romajin of the product name (i am kanji-deficient).

no trolling?

Your best shot will be within an Adult Goods shop,
    there should be at least one in the major JR station' neighbourhood.

The one that comes to mind is the one hosted on several floors in Akiba, check the anal section, you will recognize the items, or this

Comment

go to any drugstore, they usually have them behind the counter.

Comment

i think ill try asking at the drugstore. i feel a bit suss without going to a sex shop to get one

what should i say to the staff member? i'm guessing i shouldn't say "kancho kudasai"?

Comment

That would surprise the clerk I'm sure!

You could try a home made version.....some hose for a fish tank (somewhere like Konan 150 yen or so) and a bottle of mineral water. There is certainly a technique in getting the suction going and not spilling water everywhere (which I may nor may not know from personal experience!)

Comment

Turbo Emina

And it's a diesel:
            Attached Files

Comment

Would it be cruel of me to point out that, whether or not I know where you can get your enema kit, I know where you can stick it?

Btw, why bother? Just get a curry (just not the Japanese kind}.

Comment

Maybe so. But you really don't want to go from scratch to eating tons of leafy greens without a long run up if you share a bedroom, or even a workspace, with anything other than an incontinent dog as the results are likely to be explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassidy
                  wow! I was sure you would get seriously flamed for this post
                  Could it be that the Pot is slowly raising itself out of the gutter? I'm as shocked as you are.

Originally posted by xiphias
                  what should i say to the staff member? i'm guessing i shouldn't say "kancho kudasai"?
                  I'd suggest saying to the youthful assistant "kancho ____e kudasai" - you can always excuse yourself afterwards as a bumbling learner of Japanese.

I mean, how many times in life can you ask a complete stranger to flush your ass out with warm water, and get away with it?

I'm giggling already.

G.

Disclaimer: obviously the hilarity would be rendered null if said assistant actually agreed to do it.

Comment

if you go for the assistant part, don't forget to share, who knows, it may pay the price of the kit, at least

Link NOT work safe, and those easily offended plz abstain from visiting

Comment

Originally posted by Cassidy
                      wow! I was sure you would get seriously flamed for this post
                      i'm theorising that the reason there's so few flamers (no, thats not a metaphor for pillow-biters) is that it's like the old analogy that there's much ammo to be shoved through the hole that there's a jam and nothing will fit (no, the hole is not a metaphor for my ass).

so how do i ask a shop-assistant in japanese 'do you sell any enema kits'? i might try cassidy's idea of vegies plus the enema, and clean out myself both ways (no, that's not a metaphor for taking it in both orifices).

Comment

it seems like enemas are of pretty common use in japan.
                        i'd say "kancho wo sagasheterun desu ke do..." and they should help you out without you needing to say much more. usually japanese pharmacies are great about being discreet with personal issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jemii
                          i'd say "kancho wo sagasheterun desu ke do..." and they should help you out without you needing to say much more.
                          Yeah that would do it.

If I can broach this delicate subject with anyone that would care to answer.

When does one need a kancho? I'm mean, people lying in a hospital bed might get constipated and all that, but what about for walking, talking, eating people?

Are there people walking around who literally haven't taken a dump for a week, and need some extra help?

Just curious here, and not making light of the OP's plight (this time).

Kind regards,

G.

Comment

How can you ask for it?

By using mime of course.

Goodluck.
                            Last edited by stillnosheep; 2008-10-25, 06:23 PM.

Comment

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/yoshihashi/...579064/#831473

Comment

Working...
                              X