Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

The Japanese profanities and obscenities thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Japanese profanities and obscenities thread.

    I`m looking for the most vulgar and obscene profanaties in japanese.
    I only know "heresujo namite". Whore suck me off.
    and "konoi hasha". Can I cum in your mouth.

    If anyone can post more I would appreciate it.

    Thank You.

  • #2
    Originally posted by _William_
    I`m looking for the most vulgar and obscene profanaties in japanese.
    I only know "heresujo namite". Whore suck me off.
    and "konoi hasha". Can I cum in your mouth.

    If anyone can post more I would appreciate it.

    Thank You.
    "Temei!" which can be translated as _______ or a**hole is always good.

    BTW who do you want to pick a fight with?

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you want to learn Kansai-ben bougen?? It might come across even harsher and remember to roll your R's like a Rrrricky Rrrrricarrrdo!

      Teimei/Kisama/Boke/Aho which is all pretty much You (stupid) _______!

      Nametarra akan de! - Don't f--k with me!
      Nani yatonnanen! - What the f are you doing!
      and the old stand by...
      Bukkoro____e yaru! - I'm going to kick yo azz!

      Comment


      • #4
        personal favorites

        pronounced with serious rolling Rs... especially for your happy cursing life

        nani sarasutonje ware???? (wtf you doing)
        ahondara boke! (stupid senile feck)
        nani mitorunja, aho? (wtf you looking at you idiot?)
        kakattekoi unkotare.... (come on give it to me you piece of runny shlt) (ps laugh and make come on gestures while you do this one... seems to drive j-ppl over the red line hehehehehehehe)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by eku
          pronounced with serious rolling Rs... especially for your happy cursing life

          nani sarasutonje ware???? (wtf you doing)
          ahondara boke! (stupid senile feck)
          nani mitorunja, aho? (wtf you looking at you idiot?)
          kakattekoi unkotare.... (come on give it to me you piece of runny shlt) (ps laugh and make come on gestures while you do this one... seems to drive j-ppl over the red line hehehehehehehe)
          eku

          You've been practicing on the insurance company's rep, I presume.

          Comment


          • #6
            Father,uncle,cousin,King

            Originally posted by eku
            pronounced with serious rolling Rs... especially for your happy cursing life

            nani sarasutonje ware???? (wtf you doing)
            ahondara boke! (stupid senile feck)
            nani mitorunja, aho? (wtf you looking at you idiot?)
            kakattekoi unkotare.... (come on give it to me you piece of runny shlt) (ps laugh and make come on gestures while you do this one... seems to drive j-ppl over the red line hehehehehehehe)
            Eku your a natural, I used to use all of these and more just while on the train to work. That was before I was married, now I have the genital cuff firmly in place and have to toe the offical party line, which is dont get into anymore trouble or else.

            I feel this pent up rage everytime I get in the car and travel more than a few metres, but I cant swear anymore because my tongue so swollen because of having to bite it just incase I upset the mother inlaw.

            I feel that native Osaka prose just dying to get out again.
            Last edited by Raceace; 2006-03-11, 07:18 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by edinjapan
              eku

              You've been practicing on the insurance company's rep, I presume.
              nah..... thats just my sunday drive ones...
              i reserve the best for NTT technicians and insurance reps....

              Comment


              • #8
                I can't believe it's true

                You have given me strength to stand on my own here in Japan.
                I have finally found someone who knows how to lift me up when I am lost.You have given me hope and turned my life into truth again.
                EKU I needed you and found you here at gaijinpot.
                Let me boogie woggie now as I do it naturally.
                Whenever I feel danger I will say these words that are inside of me all naturally.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks guys. Keep it coming. Im also looking for things to say to a girl after she`s had her turn.
                  I know `boosaik heresujo` and `kimoi heresujo`.

                  What else is there?

                  I wanna say `you have ugly hands`. That can really hurt a girls feelings if you tell her you have ugly hands. Try it one time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    William of Poopy

                    Originally posted by _William_
                    Thanks guys. Keep it coming. Im also looking for things to say to a girl after she`s had her turn. .
                    Her turn at what?


                    Originally posted by _William_
                    I wanna say `you have ugly hands`. That can really hurt a girls feelings if you tell her you have ugly hands. Try it one time.
                    Umm, no thanks. Why would you?

                    You're a meany.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Speech is Silver, Silence is Golden

                      OP, keeping one's mouth shut is a great virtue.

                      Why not try that sometime?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kurogane
                        Her turn at what?




                        Umm, no thanks. Why would you?

                        You're a meany.
                        AFter the usual rude garbage that comes out of japanese girls mouths.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by _William_
                          AFter the usual rude garbage that comes out of japanese girls mouths.
                          There is probably a good reason why they are rude to you Willy-chan. Maybe it has somethink' to do with ya' chat-up lines..Willyfink.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Didnt know there was something wrong with saying hi or hello. Evidently there is in this ____ing place. Know what I mean mandrakechan?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by _William_
                              Didnt know there was something wrong with saying hi or hello. Evidently there is in this ____ing place. Know what I mean mandrakechan?
                              I refer you back to your own first post and ask what that has to do with saying hi or hello?

                              But judging from your display of the profane and desire to master its' art I would say that therein is the root of your problem.

                              If you want to back chat you need to be less direct. Directness often results in yo' gettin' smacked back. Now, not only is that lame it also won't score you many friends either.

                              You may be experiencing what is called "culture shock" or what I prefer to call "Welcome to the real world" in which case I would suggest that you take up a hobby such as playing tennis or swimming. Something to work out that pent up aggression that's eating you up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X