Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Am I too tall for Japanese girls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Periklis View Post
    Funny thing happened today. I met a Chinese exchange student who was amazed by my height and took a photo with me. She wasn't very small either so I guess she must be new to Europe
    I'm 227 cm (7'4''). Unsure about which pajamas to wear tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzijp View Post
      I'm 227 cm (7'4''). Unsure about which pajamas to wear tonight.
      Is everything in proportion?

Comment

I'm 203 cm (6'8'') European who might be living in Japan for a year of studies. My English isn't fantastic but I think it's okay and I have no exclusive accent (such as British). I heard that it's fine to be tall but I'm huge so girls may freak out.
        Am I too tall for Japan?
        What's my attractiveness based on what I wrote?
        Periklis,
        Street nampa against a background of skyscrapers is your best option.

If you lean against a wall like a ladder your head will only be 187 cm from the ground when your angle of inclination is 42 degrees. Did you know that? You can adjust your angle of inclination depending on the height of the J-girl but note that you may struggle to project confidence at extreme angles. At least you won't seem so freakishly tall...and the tiny Japanese people will value your efforts, all the more that they're ultimately futile...Alternatively, you could resolve to seduce chicks from a sedentary position but accept that at times your portable chair will be a nuisance while at other times it will be a blessing. Good luck.

Comment

http://youtu.be/qAroHu29yFs
          Last edited by Kaks7; 2013-09-13, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I'm 6 foot 2 inches and the comment about hitting your head couldn't be more true. It is fun, however, to pick your J-Girlfriend up when you give her a hug. If you spin around it makes them feel like cinderella.

Comment

Is everything in proportion?
              Yes, it is a gift and a curse but why do you care? Are you struggling in this area?

Comment

As a rule... Japanese women that go for foreigners want them to have "foreign-ness". Being tall is a prerequisite. If you are reasonably within the height of a Japanese man, you have next to no chance with anything more than a slut. I in fact know a girl to introduce you to... she finds that 190cm to be the MINIMUM for her!! Superficial K*NT!

Comment

Working...
                X