Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Too soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, kini natteta no? :-)

Inaka ben, nope. Just carelessness on my part.

Sono uchi naoshimasu.

Or I might change it to hana yori dango. :-)

Comment

• How about dango ha hana? or dango naraba hana? hana yori mo dango? Something that would really have me scratching my head, LOL!
      Did you edit that or did i unthinkingly copy you? I think we are on the same page.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacetiger View Post
        Given the number of Trolls that impersonate the opposite sex, you could just about make a case for it being a kind of fetish. Do you get any points for spotting them?
        I'm curious with this one. Why do some men pretend to be a girl? Online cosplay?

I checked the posts of some posters here with a girl's pic/name, and it's so obvious they're men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiratama Dango View Post
          I'm curious with this one. Why do some men pretend to be a girl? Online cosplay?

I checked the posts of some posters here with a girl's pic/name, and it's so obvious they're men.
          Does it creep you out? Generally I just find it amusing but at times ......

Comment

• Originally posted by kabunushi View Post
            How about dango ha hana? or dango naraba hana? hana yori mo dango? Something that would really have me scratching my head, LOL!
            Did you edit that or did i unthinkingly copy you? I think we are on the same page.
            Django de ii janai??

:P

Comment

• It take two to dango.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Cow View Post
                Does it creep you out? Generally I just find it amusing but at times ......
                No,it's not creepy at all. I just don't know if I should pretend I'm talking to a girl,too lol.

I'm gonna make a male profile then talk to myself. Lol, maybe I'll even flirt to myself. Two browsers on one PC.

Ukeru!

Comment

Working...
                X