Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Japanese womens sneaky plan to Japanize their half children

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese womens sneaky plan to Japanize their half children

Japanese women dont mind marrying a foreigner- of course not-broader shoulders, more muscle and an extra inch in a certain place are benefit to anyone.

But they have no intention of having these children Westernized. It is also well known that many half Japanese children, rejected by white chicks and weakened by their Japanese mothers who spoil them and make them wet, unassertive and drippy end up marrying another Japanese women. And let me tell you a three quarter Japanese looks completely Japanese. i have rogered two myself.

All evidence of your white genes will have been wiped out. You will be looking at someone who looks nothing like you, and if left in Japan will act just as weard from an international perspective as everyone else here.
    Last edited by The ONE; 2006-06-24, 12:01 PM.

and your point is...

Comment

Originally posted by liamoko
      and your point is...

His children have become fruitcakes

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Williams
        Japanese women dont mind marrying a foreigner- of course not-broader shoulders, more muscle and an extra inch in a certain place are benefit to anyone.

But they have no intention of having these children Westernized. It is also well known that many half Japanese children, rejected by white chicks and weakened by their Japanese mothers who spoil them and make them wet, unassertive and drippy end up marrying another Japanese women. And let me tell you a three quarter Japanese looks completely Japanese. i have rogered two myself.

All evidence of your white genes will have been wiped out. You will be looking at someone who looks nothing like you, and if left in Japan will act just as weard from an international perspective as everyone else here.

Be strong, ignore the temptation to impregnate a women purely because your co*k looks so big in those small hands. Be strong and brave a white chick. If not for yourself but for your descendants.
        you are a fuking redneck... where have you grown?
        if not for myself then i do it for a fuking redneck like you? Japanese woman are way better than most white girls...

if you have seen the white girls i have seen go for ugly Japanese guys who have nice cars... what the ___ you talking about?

doesn't that mean most white girls are stupid? or smart?

you already forgot what white chicks do that they mostly become single mother and tie your ass to child support and ___ you up worse...

Losers like you always come out like this
        Last edited by inter4; 2006-06-23, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Be strong, ignore the temptation to impregnate a women purely because your co*k looks so big in those small hands. Be strong and brave a white chick. If not for yourself but for your descendants.
          You must be a wonderful father, able to spew crap like that about your own children so easily.

Comment

3 quarters Japanese?!?!?

I want to bed one too!

Comment

All evidence of your white genes will have been wiped out. .
              I fully support any and all efforts to wipe out all evidence of your white jeans. I really can't imagine why you ever thought they looked good on you in the first place.

You will be looking at someone who looks nothing like you, .
              Fortunately, that is an apt analogy for how I feel about you when I look at your posts

and if left in Japan will act just as weard from an international perspective as everyone else here. .
              Things are getting wearder and wearder................

Comment

You are possibly the best reason for not procreating with a white woman. If my kid turned out like you, I'd disown it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bye-Bye kin
                  You are possibly the best reason for not procreating with a white woman. If my kid turned out like you, I'd disown it.
                  No, no, no! The starter of this thread is the reason why post-birth abortions should be legallised!

Comment

And let me tell you a three quarter Japanese looks completely Japanese. i have rogered two myself.
                    No. You hughed them. How dare you even compare yourself to roger. You stupid little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewok
                      You must be a wonderful father, able to spew crap like that about your own children so easily.

Ah, he is talking about his dogs. Mostly Akita and 1/4 Welsh Corgi .

Comment

[QUOTE=Hugh Williams]

Japanese women blah blah blah...Have you met all of them?

Comment

i have rogered two myself.
                          this sounds nice, but what does it mean?

Comment

Who says they're rejected by white chicks? I've had my eye on a half-Japanese guy for about a year now... he's one of the hottest guys I've ever met! In fact, in my life I've known four half-Japanese guys, and three of them were absolutely gorgeous male specimens, I can tell you! (If you can't tell, I often tend to get crushes on half-Asian men!) There are two girls in my Japanese class at uni who are half Japanese as well, and while one of them does look Japanese, the other doesn't look Japanese at all - she looks much more Western than Asian, except for the colour of her hair and eyes.

Anyway, out of all of them, I know three of them well, and I assure you that none of them are wet or drippy in the slightest. In fact, one of the girls is so intelligent that she's top of every class she takes (or the ones we take together, anyway)!

Besides, what makes you think not being Westernised is such a bad thing? Not to mention it's not a very accurate phrase to use. Having lived in a few different "Western" countries myself, I can assure you that there are VAST cultural differences between, say, the USA and Australia. Being Westernised in the States, where there are cultures of violence, independence and religion, would be very different from being Westernised in Australia, for instance, where people are much more laidback and secular. Or any other Western country for that matter.

Plus, I should also mention that I find 100% ethnically Japanese to be quite attractive as well. For one thing, they are always willing to listen and very agreeable in my experience. They are almost NEVER fat, and almost never have ratty facial hair or tattoos (except the yakuza, I suppose, but who would want to date a criminal, anyway?). They also usually make an effort to take care of their appearance, which is always a good thing unless you know of a girl who likes stinky guys with holes in their clothes! :P

But honestly, do you really care that much if your child looks nothing like you? What about all those people who adopt babies from other countries, who have no genetic relation with their children whatsoever? Are you saying they should abandon their sons and daughters because there's "no evidence of their genes"? What an incredibly shallow thing to say, and how racist! You know, my best friend is a full-blooded Korean who was adopted by Dutch parents with platinum blonde hair - and another of my friends is half Chinese with a Welsh father: both of them are very physically beautiful, intelligent (one studies law at a top university, and the other has already finished a degree in psychology and is starting honours this year) and definitely very assertive. Neither of them are Japanese, but with the extremely high emphasis that Japanese culture places on education, why would it be any different if a half-Japanese girl (or guy) was in their position?

And if you still assume that Japanese blood is inferior to that of "Western" blood, just take a look at Japan's current economic ranking, literacy rates, low crime rate and business clout. Unassertive and drippy? I don't think so.
                            Last edited by Frostlight; 2006-06-24, 01:36 AM.

Comment

edited by inter4
                              this is the real statement, so now there you go

READ BELOW

i love Japanese women but, they dont like me at all because i'm a loser i tried marrying a Japanese girl- of course not-slim very fat one and an extra inch in a certain place are benefit to anyone.

But she has no intention of getting married with me. It is also well known that many losers like me are rejected by Japanese society and weakened by their Japanese mothers who spoil them and make them wet, unassertive and drippy end up marrying another Japanese women. And let me tell you a three quarter Japanese looks completely Japanese. i have rogered two myself.

Be strong, ignore the temptation to impregnate a women purely because your co*k looks so big in those small hands. i'm a loser and my co*k is too small but, i still work it out so Be strong and brave a any chick. If not for yourself but for your descendants. because i couldn't do it
                              Last edited by inter4; 2006-06-24, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X