Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Top

Collapse

J Wife and her prada handbag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • J Wife and her prada handbag

    My J wife moved to Australia of 8 years as we both thought it was a better place to bring up kids.

    Well since that time my Missus has not made one gaijin friend and if anything hates anyone that isn't from Osaka (wheres shes from).

    She especially gets the sh*ts when a woman is better looking than her, or has a bigger house than others.

    It especially irks her when she goes shoppin with her prada handbag and no one gives a damn.

    Anyone elses J-Wife similar to mine

  • #2
    nudi? Are you pourno freak with a name like that?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wayne nudi
      My J wife moved to Australia of 8 years as we both thought it was a better place to bring up kids.

      Well since that time my Missus has not made one gaijin friend and if anything hates anyone that isn't from Osaka (wheres shes from).

      She especially gets the sh*ts when a woman is better looking than her, or has a bigger house than others.

      It especially irks her when she goes shoppin with her prada handbag and no one gives a damn.

      Anyone elses J-Wife similar to mine
      Daves friend did your wife up the bum last week, while she was on one of her "shoppin" trips.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kurogane
        Daves friend did your wife up the bum last week, while she was on one of her "shoppin" trips.
        Not true, we had vaginal intercourse.

        Thanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pkl
          Not true, we had vaginal intercourse.

          Thanks.
          Now you're claiming to be Daves Friend?

          The poo is gonna fly now!

          That's the most coveted alias on GP!

          Comment


          • #6
            Your wife sounds like a nightmare.

            Why are you still married to her?

            ( Why did you marry her in the first place?)

            Comment


            • #7
              To Victor

              Once they marry you and you've got kids, they've got you buy the balls.

              That shy J-girl I met, is now bitter and full of jealosuy.

              Single blokes out there take note.

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh no! "bitter and full of jealousy".

                It must be really hard to live with some one like that.

                Jealousy is such a unnecessary emotion.

                I think I'd start to despise her.

                Of course, you can marry jealous and bitter gaijins too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wayne nudi
                  To Victor

                  Once they marry you and you've got kids, they've got you buy the balls.

                  That shy J-girl I met, is now bitter and full of jealosuy.

                  Single blokes out there take note.
                  dually noted!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wayne nudi
                    To Victor

                    Once they marry you and you've got kids, they've got you buy the balls
                    maybe you should buy some balls.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was thinking of srtarting a business for frustrated partners using pussy cat dolls song as a theme
                      "dont ya wish your girlfriend was shot for free dont Ya"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Who talks about his wife like that?! No wonder she is bitter.

                        FWIW, I don't feel any great desire to totally blend in with my husband's culture. I mean, yes, be respectful and all, but I am not going to start acting like a Korean woman. I'm not one. Maybe you need to allow your wife to be a Japanese woman despite being in Australia. Think about how Australian you undoubtedly were in Japan, and be a bit more sensitive.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Laquer
                          Who talks about his wife like that?! No wonder she is bitter. .
                          A troll, trying to get you lacquered up, is my bet.



                          Originally posted by Laquer
                          Maybe you need to allow your wife to be a Japanese woman despite being in Australia. Think about how Australian you undoubtedly were in Japan, and be a bit more sensitive.
                          Umm, sweetie...............

                          You mentioned relativity and sensitivity in the same sentence as Being Australian.

                          There's a reason that we call them Asstralopithicans.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think Laquer has a point.

                            Obviously that guy's wife walked around in Osaka showing off her Prada handbag and now she lives in Australia she wants to do the same. Why does she have to change?
                            If he has a problem with this he should have married a woman who was more keen to embrace Western ways or he should be more keen to embrace Japanese ways.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Write "Steve Irwin was gay!" on both sides of the bag--that'll get some attention.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X