Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

J Wife and her prada handbag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great advice!

Originally posted by Hijinx
    Write "Steve Irwin was gay!" on both sides of the bag--that'll get some attention.
    It sure would get some attention. I hope he tries it out and reports back here!

Comment

Get her a Hermes bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Frontman
        Get her a Hermes bag.
        Better yet, make it crocodile skin. For street-cred.

Comment

I have no problem with the prada handbag, but I don't think she should get upset when no one notices it.

I know a hand bag my be a status symbol in Osaka, but its not in OZ.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne nudi
            I have no problem with the prada handbag, but I don't think she should get upset when no one notices it.

I know a hand bag my be a status symbol in Osaka, but its not in OZ.
            Dude, don't bother explaining that to them. You already said that but they had to create something to argue with instead of sense disagreed with you in you didn't give them much material just like the "No wonder she is bitter statement" aimed at being caused by an action that she probably doesn't know anything about.

Those are generally the types of see everything in a relationship being mens fault. Nothing can be a woman's fault with them. The man can be at fault, the man and the woman can be at fault but not the woman by herself. That is a nonexistent scenario to them and the only time they will ever say woman is doing something wrong is if the woman is listening to a man.

Now with you problem. Considering the number of people I have seen say that complain about foreigners not trying to adapt to Japan its stupid to suggest that she shouldn't have to adapt. Relationships in involve "2" people ,not 1.

If she does not get along with her surrounding and doesn't put forth effort to do so then it would probably be better to break that off. Women who only think of themselves should not get into relationships at and definitely not marriage. You really she should found this out before you married her.

In fact her overall personality with trying to show off her name brand bag makes me really wonder why you are with this woman.

Comment

Originally posted by krizzex
              In fact her overall personality with trying to show off her name brand bag makes me really wonder why you are with this woman.
              Indeed! It's obvious that any woman with a handbag fixation is not worth marrying...

Comment

Meryl Streep's Prada bag from the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" is for sale on eBay right now...

Comment

Sounds like my ex-wife.
                  Let me hazard a guess..she's from Kawachi area...

Just kick her to the curb...a couple of years of living off social security and hand outs from relatives will sort her out.

Comment

Thanks for your insight Krizzex.

Thanks for your insight, I should mention that my Misses does have some good qualities, shes great with the kids and takes pride in her appearance and we've had many good times together.

However every so often her irrational side takes over and she can do and say some bizzare things. I just can't reason with her. Than its back to normmal after a few days.

This is what is causing me some stress.

And yes I should have seen it whilst we were dating, however I was blown away by cute little body and her submissive personality.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne nudi
                      I should mention that my Misses does have some good qualities, shes great with the kids and takes pride in her appearance and we've had many good times together.

However every so often her irrational side takes over and she can do and say some bizzare things. I just can't reason with her. Than its back to normmal after a few days.

This is what is causing me some stress.

And yes I should have seen it whilst we were dating, however I was blown away by cute little body and her submissive personality.
                      Welcome to the club!

Comment

Read "Love is Hell" by Matt Groening, you'll find all the answers in it...

Comment

It is stories like these that make me wonder if I should go for a Japanese girl or not. I hear stories like this from the States also, but the ones here seem worse. Are Japanese women really that bad? Anyone here happily married to a Japanese woman?

Comment

Originally posted by nynapaj
                            It is stories like these that make me wonder if I should go for a Japanese girl or not. I hear stories like this from the States also, but the ones here seem worse. Are Japanese women really that bad? Anyone here happily married to a Japanese woman?
                            No, they are not that bad, and yes, there are people here happily married, which is why they never talk about their wives, unless they suddenly go missing with their husband's wallet, and the husband, a poster of some infamy on here, starts a thread asking how long everyone would wait before they reported their wife missing, and it turns out she had just gone shopping, but even now, 2 or 3 years later, I still chuckle when I think of that thread.

And even that time, she came home eventually, and his wallet with her, though it was considerably thinner than when she had absconded with it.

Don't forget, the unhappy beetch on here. The happy are plugging their Reiko-baby on the kitchen counter.

Comment

i'm happy.

i figure if you marry an educated woman who can be financially independent, can have fun with friends wherever you may be (in foreign countries figuring out how to find groups to socialize with), and is down to earth.

all women like brands... even down to earth ones do like brands. if they can afford their own brands, then by all means let them have it. if they are fixated on brands for image rather than quality, it's a danger sign. i'll buy my wife brand goods because she never ever asks for it. and more importantly she doesnt care about carrying some cheap ass thing if she likes it... the image thing.

____ man, if you are going to marry someone for life, you'd figure you'd be a bit more careful with choosing someone. most of the losers with loser wives jumped into the first thing that gave them some attention.

Comment

same experience !

but well educated woman you will hardly find
                                at gaijin spots ! and they are rarely quick-shots !!

Comment

Working...
                                X