Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

J Wife and her prada handbag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess the only thing to do is procure a feeling of control by posting naked pictures of the wife here, then your problems are sure to dissipate.

Comment

Originally posted by nynapaj
      It is stories like these that make me wonder if I should go for a Japanese girl or not. I hear stories like this from the States also, but the ones here seem worse. Are Japanese women really that bad? Anyone here happily married to a Japanese woman?
      Of course not all of them are bad. Though of course, not all of anything is bad.

The thing is that ones you would more than likely both encounter and have a chance of hooking up with will be bad because the majority of Japanese women go for financially and societally stable Japanese men.

More than likely if you get one is would be someone who didn't fall into the average Japanese girl category. That is not to say that you can not find a good one but if you are a foreigner then it will be as hard as hell without blond hair and blue since they are very, VERY superficial in Japan and obsessed with blond haired, blued foreigners and pale skin.

Of course if you are really tall, skinny, blond, blue eyed, wear expensive cloths and emoish then you would even need to ask about getting girls they would more than likely be looking for you.

Comment

ehh

[QUOTE=krizzex]Of course not all of them are bad. Though of course, not all of anything is bad.

QUOTE]

that could sum up so much of life that is confusing...

Comment

lol, did u get married to her for the right reasons? Did u get married to her cause of this goal that you wanted which was to marry a japanese girl? I mean...you should have noticed if she was high maintenance. many other japanese girls could care less about the prada bag just as long as their cheap bag was cool and fashionable enough

Comment

Amen, Brother!

Originally posted by Jasontn82
            lol, did u get married to her for the right reasons? Did u get married to her cause of this goal that you wanted which was to marry a japanese girl? I mean...you should have noticed if she was high maintenance. many other japanese girls could care less about the prada bag just as long as their cheap bag was cool and fashionable enough
            An excellent point. If I may addend:

.........and then there's the ones that think that bags are for putting their crap in.

Period.

These, we call The Keepers.

BTW, can anybody name me one nationality of Woman that isn't at least mildly more obsessed with bags and shoes than a bunch of slobs like us.

Comment

Handbags and shoes kick ass. What you guys fail to recognize is that they're are works of art. They are beautiful AND functional. I once heard a designer say that things which are not BOTH functional and beautiful did not belong to the human realm. Deep words which I try to let guide all my purchasing decisions.

And don't forget, cheap bags were probably made by people in sh!tty conditions who take little pride in their work. Be happy when you find a girl who's willing to put her money toward the finest things in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Laquer
                Handbags and shoes kick ass. .
                You're such a girl.

What you guys fail to recognize is that they're are works of art. They are beautiful AND functional. I once heard a designer say that things which are not BOTH functional and beautiful did not belong to the human realm. .
                Then how do the girly men that become designers design them, then??? HUH!!!!!??????????????

Deep words which I try to let guide all my purchasing decisions. .
                (Barfs, farts, burps, scratches nuts.............)

Sure, dear. Anything you say.

And don't forget, cheap bags were probably made by people in sh!tty conditions who take little pride in their work. .
                Now you're making sense.

Be happy when you find a girl who's willing to put her money toward the finest things in life.
                Ummm, what about the girls fine enough to know that shoes and ____ing bags aren't included in that rather vapid categorisation?

HUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????????????

Comment

hangs head in shame

things which are not BOTH functional and beautiful did not belong to the human realm
                  Guess me and my pretty face go to hell then.

Comment

It's all about the primitive instinct of female adornment. Earings, combs in the hair, makeup, accessories are all about wanting to appear more attractive than the next female, and thus attracting a superior mate. Or perhaps for a female that already has a mate, for frightening off the other female pretenders.

Comment

Originally posted by nynapaj
                      It is stories like these that make me wonder if I should go for a Japanese girl or not. I hear stories like this from the States also, but the ones here seem worse. Are Japanese women really that bad? Anyone here happily married to a Japanese woman?
                      They just look better and put out sooner in Japan, so people will date them against their better judgment. Besides, when you first get off the boat you have to recalibrate your _____DAR (_____ Detection And Repulsion system). It just doesn't detect Japanese women at first.

Comment

Originally posted by YokohamaYamate
                        It's all about the primitive instinct of female adornment. Earings, combs in the hair, makeup, accessories are all about wanting to appear more attractive than the next female, and thus attracting a superior mate. Or perhaps for a female that already has a mate, for frightening off the other female pretenders.
                        Well, not to get all serious here and let you know about the secret ways of women, but...

It's really, really NOT all about attracting a mate. All us women know that men (even Japanese men and billionaires the world over with well-honed tastes) don't really care about our shoes, earrings, handbags, or manicures.

I mean, you DO, but basically you're satisfied as long as there is something pretty and soft, preferably silky to the touch, which we went to a bit of effort to display. Coulda cost $5; you'll still get a hard-on if it's sparkly and kawaii or something. On principal you may admire something we shelled out a lot of money for, but those things don't enter into the sexual attraction equation.

All women recognize this.

We adorn because of the secret hierarchy of women. We need to impress our girlfriends and be accepted into the cool clique. It's other women who judge us most harshly. That's why we generally only let women and gay men tell us what's in and what's out.

So, if your chick is wearing a mini-skirt it's probably for you. If she's carrying around a $5,000 bag, she's my idol. Oh, and she's doing it so she can be friends with the pretty girls, who always seem to be having the most fun. (And we are. LOL.)

Comment

Well, not to get all serious here and let you know about the secret ways of women, but...

It's really, really NOT all about attracting a mate. All us women know that men (even Japanese men and billionaires the world over with well-honed tastes) don't really care about our shoes, earrings, handbags, or manicures.

I mean, you DO, but basically you're satisfied as long as there is something pretty and soft, preferably silky to the touch, which we went to a bit of effort to display. Coulda cost $5; you'll still get a hard-on if it's sparkly and kawaii or something. On principal you may admire something we shelled out a lot of money for, but those things don't enter into the sexual attraction equation.

All women recognize this.

We adorn because of the secret hierarchy of women. We need to impress our girlfriends and be accepted into the cool clique. It's other women who judge us most harshly. That's why we generally only let women and gay men tell us what's in and what's out.

So, if your chick is wearing a mini-skirt it's probably for you. If she's carrying around a $5,000 bag, she's my idol. Oh, and she's doing it so she can be friends with the pretty girls, who always seem to be having the most fun. (And we are. LOL.)
                          I started to get lost about 2/3 of the way through Lacquer's comments. We're talking basically about heterosexual attraction, but yes, other women judge, harshly or otherwise. And sometimes how the other women are judging appears to become the most important thing, illogical though this may seem.

Comment

Working...
                          X