Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

A short rant about my Jgirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short rant about my Jgirl

For some reason my Jgirl thinks that me not being able to speak/read the Japanese language well also equates to not having common sense. For example, when I went to visit her in May I brought her to this men's clothing shop to show her this sweater that I was eyeing, and I wanted to get her opinion about it. Well we arrived at the shop, but soon realized that they had either moved the sweater to another part of the shop or sold it (unlikely since there were several of the same sweaters and I was there the day before). All of a sudden my Jgirl starts doubting me about whether I came to the right store or not! Her reasoning for this was that I could not speak/read Japanese well, so I must have came back to the wrong store of the department store! Unbelievable! I have never heard her say such a ridiculous thing before. There were other instances that involved giving directions to her while we were driving around town. I had spent a significant amount of time walking around her area (Sapporo), so I was fairly comfortable and familiar with where most things were. She (being born there) did not even know how to get to certain places before, and I was the one who had to direct her there. Of course she doubted my directions because I am not from the area. Pshhhh!

I just wanted to know if it was just me or have you other GPers had experiences like this with your Jgirl? Please let there be someone who I can relate to!
    Last edited by nikkei325i; 2009-06-30, 09:36 PM.

you could live here 60 years and still it would be regularly assumed that youre helpless and just off the boat. you are not the first.

Comment

Real men don't shop !

Originally posted by nikkei325i View Post
      I brought her to this men's clothing shop to show her this seater that I was eyeing,
      Doooooooood !

You know better than that !

She wanted to go to the love hotel, not some stinkin' men's clothing store !

Comment

Sorry for all of the typos!

Comment

First of all; Not many japanese girls are smart.

If she speaks 2 languages and you speak only 1 she kinda have the right to tease you for being stupid from time to time though, dont you think?

My gyaru-friend down in Tokyo got dished by her boyfriend because her japanese wasn't good enough. And my first j-girl whom didn't speak english got pretty tired with me not understand jack what she said in the beginning.

As long as its Japan (their country) they can kick your ___ for any reason they feel like, for example: being yelled at in a department store (maybe you went to alta mens?)

However, don't forget that most japanese girls are literally stupid...

Comment

Sorry for all of the typos! I was obviously being really careless when writing this post.

Originally posted by urinal cake View Post
            you could live here 60 years and still it would be regularly assumed that youre helpless and just off the boat. you are not the first.
            I cannot argue with that because I would think the same about some international student coming to America even though they have lived here for 10+ years!

Originally posted by rubirosa View Post
            Doooooooood !

You know better than that !

She wanted to go to the love hotel, not some stinkin' men's clothing store !
            Maybe it was the "seater" that turned her off!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              lets be civil, now. theyre SIMPLE, not STUPID.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                First of all; Not many japanese girls are smart.

If she speaks 2 languages and you speak only 1 she kinda have the right to tease you for being stupid from time to time though, dont you think?

My gyaru-friend down in Tokyo got dished by her boyfriend because her japanese wasn't good enough. And my first j-girl whom didn't speak english got pretty tired with me not understand jack what she said in the beginning.

As long as its Japan (their country) they can kick your ___ for any reason they feel like, for example: being yelled at in a department store (maybe you went to alta mens?)

Yes, she is (for the most part) bilingual in Japanese and English with her English skills being much better than my Japanese. So I do not care if she corrects me or makes fun of me from time to time. But c'mon now! I mean I can recognize a shop when I see one. I even recognized the same employee who was there the day before, and he confirmed this by telling my Jgirl that he saw me the other day. The look on her face was priceless! Anyhow, I understand that there are MANY things that I do not know about in Japan, and I keep an open-mind about that, but there are some things that do not have a language requirement.
                Last edited by nikkei325i; 2009-07-01, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I find it extremely funny to read what some posters think of J-girls. You all must be dating some real winners. Hahaha. I would actually call it ignorance, but that would be too kind. Just too funny. Show me a J-girl that appears "stupid" (as one poster stated) and I will show you a girl that has you fooled. Who really is the foolish person?! Mmmm.....

nikkei325i:
                  Who cares if she doubts you or not. Let her enjoy the moment of pampering you. better than she not wanting to go out (anywhere) with you. At least she takes time to be with you and I am sure it means a lot to you. I hope anyway.
                  Last edited by NalgasCQ; 2009-06-30, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by urinal cake View Post
                    Hey guys ... interesting info from this cool guy ...

I have no such experience ...mean no J Girl friend ... but as far as my past experience about J girls is concerned .... I felt they are real lovers ... 100% faith full and cute ...

I dont like GF ... I wish a Japanese wife .... age up to 25 is ok ....

I am sorry for the above advertisement for myself ... but it just came in my mind ... that may be any nice J girl wuill see this .. may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Iftikhar View Post
                      I am sorry for the above advertisement for myself ... but it just came in my mind ... that may be any nice J girl wuill see this .. may be.

Yes, this place (GP) is loaded with Japanese girls that are looking for a guy. They send me private messages like there is no tomorrow. Sometimes, I get so many, that my email box is full and I know that some of the emails get rejected with an automated response:
                      "Alongdriver's email box is full. Please wait until that member deletes mail from his email box before attempting to send an email."

You can have those ones who's sent emails too late because I am not interested in lazy Japanese girls.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Now, to stay on topic, 325i, try to relax a bit. Your girl is suffering from a very common problem here in Japan, and she is right. There is no way in hell that a person not born and raised in Japan can even walk outside of their own house without being able to turn around at the front door and get back in their own house without a bona-fide Japanese coming to rescue them by opening the front door and yelling your name. Get used to it. Wait until you use a pair of chopsticks in front of her. It will be a much bigger reaction than the one she gave when she first saw you converting Oxygen to CO2 or when she saw that you have opposable thumbs.
                      Last edited by alongdriver; 2009-06-30, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alongdriver View Post
                        Yes, this place (GP) is loaded with Japanese girls that are looking for a guy. They send me private messages like there is no tomorrow. Sometimes, I get so many, that my email box is full and I know that some of the emails get rejected with an automated response:
                        "Alongdriver's email box is full. Please wait until that member deletes mail from his email box before attempting to send an email."

You can have those ones who's sent emails too late because I am not interested in lazy Japanese girls.

Good luck and hope this helps.

ありがと ..... nice advice ... (smile)

I am really serious ....

anyways .... lets see ...

Comment

Hey guys ... interesting info from this cool guy ...

I have no such experience ...mean no J Girl friend ... but as far as my past experience about J girls is concerned .... I felt they are real lovers ... 100% faith full and cute ...

I dont like GF ... I wish a Japanese wife .... age up to 25 is ok ....

I'll have what he is smoking...

Comment

Originally posted by liamoko View Post
                            I'll have what he is smoking...
                            What can i say ....

I just wrote my desire ...nothing else ...

Comment

What can i say ....

I just wrote my desire ...nothing else ...
                              He wrote his desire also LOL. Good luck braddah, but I dont think any Japanese females frequent this board. Who knows though?

Comment

Working...
                              X