Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Japanese girls and their tantrums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese girls and their tantrums

Im not revealing anything new here but Im interested to hear anyones horror stories about their tantrum throwing ..money grabbing j wives.

Is tax evasion the only way he he...

mmm

I love these stories....bring 'em on

Haven't got any myself though.

Comment

How about gaijin men and their tantrums? Oh wait... we have GP.

Comment

Originally posted by NalgasCQ View Post
        How about gaijin men and their tantrums? Oh wait... we have GP.
        HA

maybe these stories will help pass the next 8 hours............

Comment

I got a few girls here who when I first met we'd hang out, and do what they wanted to do. They were just users, so I got over it, but failed to inform them I wasn't gonna take no sh1t. So theres 5 of us, two girls described above, two cool dudes, and me. We had plans to meet and drive to a friends party and drink, it being about 5pm rush hour on a Friday.

We meet up, and this girl proceeds to say all cute and smooth, "Oh Jenks, can we go over to this mall. I need to return this item."

Instinctively I say, "No." She was shocked. I say, "No way, going out of the way to this mall for you to return something wasn't part of my or anyone else's plan."

She's getting madder and madder, getting out the car like she's gonna take a trolley and walk out that way, a nice 2-3 hour detour. Trying to appease her, "Ok, throw down $5 for gas and I'll for sure take you to the mall."

"I can just pay for the trolly if you gonna make me pay."

"Sure then, go ahead and ride the trolly. "

She got her panties in a bundle and huffed and puffed her way off. Her friend went, of course and she should, and me and the guys went to the party and drank. Lil'princess walked 40 minutes to the party I drove us to, and we made up since I explained to her I wasn't gonna let her use me and that's what she was attempting to do. She said, "I'd never do such a thing."

lol. And politicians never lie either.

Comment

Let me summarize it for you.

She took my kids
            She kicked me out of the house.
            I have to give the biitch x amount of yen
            I don't know what to do with my life
            and I haven't gotten laid since the nine months before I had my last kid.

That sounds about right.
            Last edited by RonBurgundy; 2009-08-12, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonBurgundy View Post
              Let me summarize it for you.

She took my kids
              She kicked me out of the house.
              I have to give the biitch x amoun of dollars
              I don't know what to do with my life
              and I haven't gotten laid since the nine months before I had my last kid.

That sounds about right.
              and she has to raise kids by herself on whatever money she can scrape together (average annual salary for a divorced woman with kids is about 2 million yen). I think thats punishment enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakeview Networks, Inc.
                .....I call *911 Emergency.....
                In Japan?!

Comment

"I have to give the biitch x amount of yen"

you mean alimony?
                  I heard that if not married that you dont pay for th kids since you have no rights as a parent or something like that for the dads.
                  However, I'm not referring to you, as I can tell she was you ex - wife and that sounds rally messed up what she did. I'm just trying to understand the it sworks here.

Comment

People I was only being facetious with my statement above.

For the record, I have no wife, money or kids that I would currently claim.

Comment

RB, we know that
                      Just playin

Comment

http://forum.gaijinpot.com/showthread.php?t=71472

Some stories (and alot of bull____) is gathered here, I believe

Comment

its the nagging

I think the worse points of our lovely japanese wives is

the really annoying keep up with the jons-isms

....and tightness with money that always ends with arguements.

But no my inlaws are really nice.

Comment

When haven't you been facetious is the question at hand........

Comment

Originally posted by White_C View Post
                              When haven't you been facetious is the question at hand........
                              White Chocolate, Shouldn't you be "making it rain" in some nefarious underground establishment? I hear the women carry razor blades inside their eye patch so no funny business.

Now, when are we going again?

Comment

Working...
                              X