Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Suggestion for Lingerie for J-GF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Lingerie for J-GF

Does anyone have any suggestions for lingerie for my J-GF. I had this idea of buying her extra lingerie. What is a suitable colour or style?

Any advice is appreciated.

Well, since your GF doesn't bathe much WHITE is 100% out of the question!
    Your questions are great fun!

Comment

I appreciate your well-reasoned response.

Originally posted by nynapaj View Post
      Well, since your GF doesn't bathe much WHITE is 100% out of the question!
      Your questions are great fun!
      I agree lily-white lingerie is out of the question. This would highlight (and exaggerate) a variety of body-fluid and solid, staining.

I was considering either, yellow or brown, but perhaps I should be more adventurous and plump for salmon or ochre or sandlewood?

What do you think?

Comment

Well BROWN would be the safest for you (maybe even safer than black).
        What ever you do, (and I really men YOU in this situation) don't get any EATABLE undies.

Comment

Excellent suggestion but fraught with difficulty...

Originally posted by nynapaj View Post
          Well BROWN would be the safest for you (maybe even safer than black).
          What ever you do, (and I really men YOU in this situation) don't get any EATABLE undies.
          A simple solution would indeed be BROWN underwear, however this is almost impossible to obtain in Japan, and indeed S.E. Asia.

Generally, brown underwear (for ladies) is available in Eastern Europe and certain Middle Eastern countries.

I think that I shall seek out some ochre, killing two birds with one stone, so to speak, ochre being a subtle mix of brown and yellow, suitable for every eventuality.

Comment

You can find brown underwear for ladies easily in Tokyo. Go to Marui near Ueno staion. There is a lingerie shop called Wacoal on the third floor. They have some nice pieces of brown underwear for ladies.

Comment

Papi, may I recommend a leopard print.

My two birds theory: The print allows for "staining", coupled with her smell, you could play safari and have that dirty beast devour you.

Don't tell me they don't sell that in Asia either.

Comment

Congratulations: Nominated for post of the day!

Originally posted by RonBurgundy View Post
                Papi, may I recommend a leopard print.

My two birds theory: The print allows for "staining", coupled with her smell, you could play safari and have that dirty beast devour you.

Don't tell me they don't sell that in Asia either.
                A superb suggestion. GP feedback really has a such a lot to offer in terms of quality suggestions and advice.

Many thanks, leaopard print it shall be.

Comment

Working...
                X