Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

de ai sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de ai sites

I think this topic has been beaten and beaten and beaten. What sites do you guys know of that are like deai sites that can be accessed through the internet. I'm not talking about paid sites, where you keep on spending money month to month but never see new ads/posts and the ones already there are probably ghost ads. Been there, done that. Now looking for deai sites. What's the best out there on the market?

I would say a good free site, particularly for Japanese girls looking for foreigners, is on the Japan Guide website- http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=2
    Here you can search for "friends" but actually it is a cover for dating. For the best results, put your ad on there talking about yourself. You will get tons and tons of e-mails from girls within like a few days.

Comment

japan guide is great for dating but be aware that probably 90% of the girls that talk to you there are a total waste of time. you filter through a lot of BS to get someone that matches up with you and isn't a total whore (though total whores might be your thing)

Comment

My favorite is this one.
        http://japanichiban.com/Blog/ free to sign up. If you look sexy enough the paying girls will contact you. But at $8 a month it's faster to pay and get in balls deep asap.
        Last edited by Chromedome; 2009-09-25, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chromedome View Post
          My favorite is this one.
          http://japanichiban.com/Blog/ free to sign up. If you look sexy enough the paying girls will contact you. But at $8 a month it's faster to pay and get in balls deep asap.
          That is run by WorldFriends Networks which is a scam. There are always girls that start contacting you toward the end of your pay period so that you keep paying. It's run from Hong Kong.
          I signed up and paid for a few months, but there were strange things like a girl would contact me, but her last login date was months ago, and their emails were always very vague. Also, I would always get emails from girls that lived very far from Tokyo (which I registered as my city) and often from different countries. Basically, it would be impossible to ever meet them.
          Girls also sent me "Smiles" starting from the day after I signed up- didn't have any text or any picture or anything yet!!! Doesn't that seem strange? It was a blank profile page, but they were already interested. I am sure that there are a few real girls on there, but most of them are fake.
          Last edited by nynapaj; 2009-09-25, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nynapaj View Post
            That is run by WorldFriends Networks which is a scam. There are always girls that start contacting you toward the end of your pay period so that you keep paying. It's run from Hong Kong.
            I signed up and paid for a few months, but there were strange things like a girl would contact me, but her last login date was months ago, and their emails were always very vague. I am sure that there are a few real girls on there, but most of them are fake.
            If you think they are fake..report them. The policy for fakes is very strong as they know fakes will ruin the site. Report them and they will be deleted.
            I don't trust the Russian chicks but all the other girls on the site I've contacted have all been sincere.
            I've been using the site for more than 2 years now. Made many friends and even found some students. 2 of my friends got married through it.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxbox View Post
              probably 90% of the girls that talk to you there are a total waste of time.
              You should hear what they think about you

Comment

If you think they are fake..report them. The policy for fakes is very strong as they know fakes will ruin the site. Report them and they will be deleted.
                I don't trust the Russian chicks but all the other girls on the site I've contacted have all been sincere.
                I've been using the site for more than 2 years now. Made many friends and even found some students. 2 of my friends got married through it.
                Report them to who? The only people that would fake contacts would be the site owners, to keep paid subscriptions going. Reporting them to themselves wouldn't have much effect.....

Had a quick look and have to say it doesn't look like an obvious scam.

Comment

i've come across very few fakes on that site. i've been a member there since 2004, i bought a lifetime VIP membership one time when it was 100$ or so. it was well worth it, I have made a ton of friends from that site. There are all kinds of people on there from one night stands to good lifelong friends, up to you where you want to go with it. It's expensive though if you can't get in on one of their VIP for Life plans or something similar.

Comment

I think that the company that runs it are the fakers.

Comment

worldfriends is gold if you know how to use it.

Comment

I have used Worldfriends several times and it is a good one to filter out girls that meet your criteria. It is free to sign up and girls who pay can e-mail you. However, most girls don't pay for the site and wait for the paying guys to e-mail them.

If you do pay, I recommend e-mailing the girls without pics on the site as they get less hits than girls with pics. Girls with pics get tons of horny guys e-mailing them.......

Comment

Originally posted by White_C View Post
                          If you do pay, I recommend e-mailing the girls without pics on the site as they get less hits than girls with pics. Girls with pics get tons of horny guys e-mailing them.......
                          arh, I should know cause once I created a bogus female profile there just to see how everyone's doing with the first mails. There're so many hidden gems there !

Hi, my name is X. Here is a small introduction of my self. I am a Japanese American 4th generation who was born and raised in Hawaii. I like to travel, listen to music, and hang out with good friends. I am always looking for that right person, but I am also always open for friendship. If you would like to know more about me, send me an email and we can go from there. I am an honest and sincere person and I hope to here from you soon.
                          keypoints, always !, (this guy is 34 btw) here ! Do they really teach english at hawaii ? or engrish ?

and there're always the ones who break out some japanese to impress them ladies ...

こんいちは, Y

はじめまして. 私は X です。今、日本語を勉強しています。十月に東京へ行く 予定です。

I live in California and travel to Asia very often. I speak very good English and Chinese, and a little Japanese. Hope we could become friends. Please send email to me at X.

X
                          and there're the idiots who write down their whole life story at the first message ! even I was bored halfway through it, how can a stupid j chick whit broken english can read this all ? may god help those who have to LISTEN to this guy ...

Hi Y : )
                          How are you? I never contacted someone through the internet, but…I accidentally landed on this page and have seen your smile, which looks nice. (yeah I'm sure you landed here accidentally ... perv) I always believe you can tell a lot from somebodys smile. So I registered in order to be able to write to you. And...du sprichst Deutsch?I am in Tokyo for a job now until this Sunday and stay in Shinjuku and thought it would be nice to maybe have dinner, a drink or a coffee together at some point. I always loved Tokyo and want to spend more time there.
                          Maybe a bit about myself: I love to travel and I travel a lot for my job, I am in Sevilla, Spain, right now (Are you in Tokyo or Sevilla ? make up your mind !) - you should go, it is a beautiful city: ). I am German, but lived a long time in the US. Before moving to Shanghai two years ago I used to work in New York as a television reporter, I loved my job reporting from all over the country about all colors of life from happy people, sad people, catastrophes, elections to interviewing movie starts like Julia Roberts (she is really nice; ) to Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck and still consider New York my home. But then I had the chance to move to fascinating Shanghai and enable me to successfully start my own company here, which I will tell you later about.
                          Mmh, what else? I am X m tall, weigh about X kilogram depending on the amount of cheese cake I just ate and have what people would call an athletic body – in case that is important . Which is apparently already part of my hobbies…all kind of sports (motorcycling you guessed it already, golf, tennis, climbing), and there should be always music in ones life (listening and playing guitar myself). I am still trying hard to improve my Chinese. I love traveling all over the world, but while I went on my own to Australia, Mexico, Argentina and other places, I enjoy traveling so much more with somebody I can share the experiences with. It is just more fun (yeah, I bet it is !). This year I finally want to go to Tibet, which must be a still a fascinating place. Hey, come along, if you like : ).(yeah I'm coming just you wait ...)

I guess the best way to describe me is easy-going, but at the same time sincere.. I like to laugh, like to have fun (that is the motorcycle photo side of me), but become through my life and my job mature. too (if you want I send you a serious photo in business suit, too : )). One of the most important things for me is treasure friendship. My friends are one of the most important things in my life. Going out with them, talking and having fun over dinner is just one of my most favorite things to do. They are kind of my family away from my family in Europe, since what I am missing most living away from home is my sister and her wonderful kids seeing them grow up.
                          I am running out of spontaneous, boring descriptions of myself and I guess..it is already long enough. So what is there about you to tell: )?
                          Maybe it is easiest if you mail me directly to my private account X.
                          Or you can call me or sms me on my Chinese mobile X.
                          Hopefully until soon,
                          X
                          for god's sake I hope this was a copy paste message.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxbox View Post
                            japan guide is great for dating but be aware that probably 90% of the girls that talk to you there are a total waste of time. you filter through a lot of BS to get someone that matches up with you and isn't a total whore (though total whores might be your thing)
                            Thanks for this. I've taken a look at it and will register a little later.

BTW, I came across a site, and I'm not sure what it is. I'm not promoting this site, but I'd like someone to tell me what kind of site this is. I've seen 2-shot around, but I don't know what it means. Can anyone enlighten me?

www.macherie.tv

Comment

had anyone tried UBlove? www.ublove.com

Comment

Working...
                              X