Announcement

Collapse

The GaijinPot Forum Is Closed

Please join us on our new Facebook Group.
See more
See less

Collapse

Alone again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone again...

Been a while since I've been on here... If any of you remember me... I was the "half-wit" that wanted to marry a Japanese Girl... Not that the idea has changed, but the scene has changed.

Brief History:
    Quit good paying job in the States. Moved to Japan. Lost Job. Lost (new) J-GF. Got new Job and GF. Japanese improving significantly with each GF. Failed to lose all of my fat. Lost Job again (with other GF). Hooked up with Ex-GF again after new job and some savings...

Now that (2x) Ex-GF is saying that I'm too fat, too hairy, too poor and she can't "rely" on me for marriage... HA!

(Trolls welcomed to barge in! I dare you to make me laugh.)

Facts:
    • 32yr old While Male from the southern States with an American-Indian heritage.
    • Spent a year to lose 70 pounds through daily hard work(-outs).
    • Still weigh in at 110kg.
    • Height is 181cm.
    • Profession is IT.
    • Not very religious and do enjoy a drink from time to time.
    • Girls typically classify me as: sweet and lovable.
    • Currently living in western Tokyo (2-bedroom apartment)

Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder... What is it all for...?
    Last edited by LoreZyra; 2010-07-14, 08:58 PM.

Hey man,

Don't get depress, count your blessings. Those women probably weren't worth your love, time and effort

Spend time with friends and pursue your hobbies. 32 is still young, travel see the world. I'm 31 singles and though i should probably be in a stable relationship, am just doing okay alone with the chips life has thrown my way so far.

anyway get lucky

Comment

Why do want to marry a japanese? What is about a japanese that is better than any other nationality? It seems that a japanese girl won't love you for you. You are either going for the wrong girls or you can't attract the good girls. I suggest you find a different kind of girl..if you are into asian girls in general. I suggest a filipino girl for you.

On a more posetive note, all people around the world are individuals. Just because you met a few bad apples doesn't mean that the whole group is bad. If you really want some go for it. Just because a few j-girls are bad doesn't mean that they all are bad, dont waste you time on girls that aren' t worth it. When they start to go bad, get a new one and maybe the new one will work out.

Comment

So Steve are you proposing to him? Your reply to his post reads kind of gay.

Comment

Originally posted by SteadyRollingMan View Post
          So Steve are you proposing to him? Your reply to his post reads kind of gay.
          hehehe sorry, I didn't mean it like that

Comment

Originally posted by ~Murasaki~ View Post
            Why do want to marry a japanese? What is about a japanese that is better than any other nationality? It seems that a japanese girl won't love you for you. You are either going for the wrong girls or you can't attract the good girls. I suggest you find a different kind of girl..if you are into asian girls in general. I suggest a filipino girl for you.
            Why a Filipino girl? I'm curious to know

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Jobs View Post
              Why a Filipino girl? I'm curious to know
              (raise eyebrows)

Comment

Originally posted by Don Juan View Post
                (raise eyebrows)
                Did i say something wrong? I just didn't get what she was trying to say. Sorry am only human

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Jobs View Post
                  Did i say something wrong? I just didn't get what she was trying to say. Sorry am only human
                  no, not at all. it was a good question

Comment

Originally posted by LoreZyra View Post
                    Been a while since I've been on here... If any of you remember me... I was the "half-wit" that wanted to marry a Japanese Girl... Not that the idea has changed, but the scene has changed.

Brief History:
                    Quit good paying job in the States. Moved to Japan. Lost Job. Lost (new) J-GF. Got new Job and GF. Japanese improving significantly with each GF. Failed to lose all of my fat. Lost Job again (with other GF). Hooked up with Ex-GF again after new job and some savings...

Now that (2x) Ex-GF is saying that I'm too fat, too hairy, too poor and she can't "rely" on me for marriage... HA!

(Trolls welcomed to barge in! I dare you to make me laugh.)

Facts:
                    • 32yr old While Male from the southern States with an Indian American heritage.
                    • Spent a year to lose 70 pounds through daily hard work(-outs).
                    • Still weigh in at 110kg.
                    • Height is 181cm.
                    • Profession is IT.
                    • Not very religious and do enjoy a drink from time to time.
                    • Girls typically classify me as: sweet and lovable.
                    • Currently living in western Tokyo (2-bedroom apartment)

Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder... What is it all for...?

Sometimes??

I do that every day...!

Comment

Why do want to marry a Japanese(Girl)?

Originally posted by ~Murasaki~ View Post
                      Why do want to marry a japanese? What is about a japanese that is better than any other nationality? It seems that a japanese girl won't love you for you. You are either going for the wrong girls or you can't attract the good girls. I suggest you find a different kind of girl...
                      Simply put, I have wanted to live in Japan for a long time. I felt the experience would be best if I could speak Japanese and have a "Japanese" type of family complete with a Japanese wife. Lets not forget the "Japanese" problems too...

(The trolls must be asleep... or they're busy on the Roppongi Streets.)

Never said Japanese was better... just simply my preference. More to the point, I love Ladies... just have to find the one that will return the favors.

"Different kind of Girl..." Probably true.

*I was really hoping for some trolls to come by this tread and maybe... just maybe make me either angry or laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Keeptrying View Post
                        Sometimes??

I do that every day...!
                        Before or after drinking? (at least that is how I feel at the moment...)

Comment

why do you want to get married?

Comment

Originally posted by jtstowe View Post
                            why do you want to get married?
                            that`s the million dollar question right there!

Comment

EXACTLY!
                              HOO-TF said that getting married is required to be happy? Granted, some marriages are great. But I don't remember reading anywhere that it is a requirement to being happy. I can tell you that if something happened to my marriage I wouldn't be in any rush to get married. As a matter of fact, I'd probably stay single.

OP, turn off Oprah then put down the clicker and slowly back away. You don't need to make a contract ensuring 1/2 of your future earnings is going to an ex-wife just to have her occasionally cook and clean between bouts of shopping in the mean time.

Freshly single in Japan, surrounded by Herbivore men and a boat load of single women in each train, in the best physical shape you've been in years, with a job, likely your own pad... Dude, you've caught the goose that lays the golden eggs. Do you really want to give the eggs away to some girl who will talk sweet in your ear then complain once you are out of ear shot?

>slaps Zyra around a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X